My sister-in-law and her kids are in town, so the kids are having a blast playing together! I’m working and hanging out today! I’m cooking a whole extra turkey today (I took it over to my in-laws) just so I can film some of my leftover turkey recipes for the gram.
I brined it last night, but the brining instructions for this one were more intense than the ones I’ve done in the past. So, we will see.
I’m also filming some recipes and working on custom client meal plans. If you are new around here, I’ve got so many super delicious real-food Thanksgiving recipes! Take a browse!
Healthy Thanksgiving Sides
- Delicata Squash Tian
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Brussel Sprout Salad
- Healthy Sweet Potato Casserole
- Gluten-Free Cornbread Stuffing
- Delicata Squash Tian (SO GOOD)
- Honey Mustard Roasted Carrots
- Creamy Buttermilk Cauliflower Mash
- Garlic Herb and Cheese Cauliflower Mash
- Roasted Green Beans with Bacon
- Cinnamon Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Butternut Squash Pumpkin Soup
- Sausage and Apple Stuffed Squash
Healthy Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas
- Gluten-Free Apple Crisp
- Pecan Pie Oatmeal Crust Bars (kind of healthy tasting, could be a breakfast too ha ha)
- Pumpkin Pie Bars
- Healthy Cinnamon Rolls
- Sweet Potato Coffee Cake
- Paleo Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Healthy Pumpkin Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Healthy Popcorn Balls
- Stuffed Baked Apples
- Almond Flour Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Grandma’s No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
Thanksgiving Breakfast Ideas
- Delicata Squash Egg Bake
- Healthy Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Protein French Toast
- Egg White French Toast
- Healthy Baked Pumpkin Donuts
- Eggnog Donuts
- Cranberry Orange Paleo Muffins
- Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
- Veggie Loaded Egg Bake
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Healthy Pumpkin Bread
- Healthy Pumpkin Muffins
- Oat Flour Pumpkin Bread or Muffins!
Just a couple of things I wanted to pop in and share!
New farmhouse bedding! Amazon for the win!
I finally restocked our Puracy cleaners since we moved into our new house. I forgot how much I LOVE the way they smell. I use the all-purpose cleaner on the high chair and dish soap for things I need to be gentle on, like my John Boos cutting board, etc.
I’ve bounced back between Aaptiv’s maternity program and Expecting and Empowered Ap (@expectingandempowered). The main reason I would choose Aaptiv’s workouts was that they were shorter or timed. I was thrilled to see the Expecting and Empowered workouts updated to a timed workout with circuits that are five minutes each. These workouts are killer, and I know I can do them in 30 minutes or less, so that’s a huge win because overall, I think the Expecting and Empowered workouts are much better designed.
PS Their Black Friday sale starts tomorrow, and you can get 25% off with the code hungryhobby10 – this is the second time I’ve done their maternity program, and I honestly think it’s the reason KK came so fast in only a few pushes!
Alright friends! I’m signing off for the day! I’ll be back next week with some new recipes for side dishes and leftover turkey ideas! Enjoy your weekend!
Leave a Reply