Sweet tender carrots glazed in a tangy honey mustard and roasted to perfection. The perfect gluten free side dish for any meal!
Today is going to be a quick post! This is my last week of teaching, so there is a ton to do to wrap up with my students for the semester. Plus this is the second time I’m writing this because the first time my browser decided to delete the entire post. But, I will prevail because I wanted to make sure I popped in to share with you these delicious roasted carrots! You might remember the box I got from Melissa’s Organic Produce recently? So nice of them!
If I’m being totally honest, roasted carrots aren’t my thing. I think they are soggy but Mr. Hungry loves them! The real reason I wanted to make them? I wanted to photograph how beautiful these tri-color carrots are glazed and roasted. The best part is I ended up loving the recipe and ate all of them! muahahahahahahahahahaha
Two reasons you need to make this recipe: 1) the more colors of produce in your diet the greater the health benefits (see purple, orange/yellow, and white benefits) 2) they are hella good. Yes, I used the word hella, twice now actually. Once the first time, I typed this post, and now again, because I think we should bring that word back!
What seals the deal on these delicious carrots is sprinkling them with Trader Joe’s new gift to the earth: Everything But The Bagel Seasoning Blend! If you don’t have a Trader Joe’s near you, Amazon Prime it now, it’s totally worth it!
Honey Roasted Carrots
Honey Mustard Roasted Carrots
- 1 lb tri-color carrots washed and peeled
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray
- Mix sauce ingredients together until well combined
- Using a basting brunch coat both sides of carrots in the mixture and lay evenly across baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Garnish with everything but the bagel seasoning and green onion/chives.
Looking for more side dish recipes????? Try one of these