Today is short on time so I’m going to be boring and get right to this WIAWRD (what I ate Wednesday RD edition) with recent eats (from last week)!
Remember: For any WIAW or WIAWRD post…what works for me may or someone else may not work for you, as always listen to your body and eat in a way that makes you feel your healthiest and best!
From top left clock wise
- Turkey Burger, healthy fried brussels sprouts, avocado
- 2 boile eggs, avocado, healthy fried brussels sprouts
- Nut Butter Fruit Wrap with banana, sunflower seed butter, and chia jam
- On the go breakfast- quest bar, almond milk, banana
The week before last (so WIAWRD 6/11) I did way better varying my lunches, this past week I stuck to salads. But they were all way different so at least it wasn’t chicken, lettuce, dressing every day! I think variety is important but salads are light so I don’t get weighed down and are a great way to pack in veggies to my day. If ain’t broke don’t fix it?
- I tried to make a “salad” out of leftover crockpot thai chicken, it tasted good looked horrible
- Salad with leftover buffalo burgers
- Salad with leftover salmon
- Salad from when I met my mom out for lunch on Father’s Day
bahahahahahaha this was one of those week where my meal plan flew out the window, oh well you lose some you win some!
- Sunbutter Green Smoothie
- Salmon Salad with goat cheese
- Shrimp with Pesto Spaghetti Squash, an egg, and scrambled eggs with cheese
- Omelett with leftover pesto and broccoli
Last week was all over the place-
- Monday- Physical Therapy
- Tuesday- Ran 2 miles (1 mile before upper body and 1 mile after)
- Wednesday- Physical Therapy
- Thursday- Ran 3 miles and upper body workout
- Friday- Ran .5 mile before 15minute NTC workout and .5 mile after
- Saturday- Walked 2 miles
That’s it for me today, I got my iced coffee and I’m ready to tackle the world!
Like this post and want to see more? Check out my WIAWRD Page or click on a link below!
- WIAWRD (6/11) Recap
- WIAWRD (6/4) Recap
- WIAWRD (5/28) Recap
- WIAWRD (5/21) Recap
- WIAWRD (4/28) Recap
- WIAWRD (4/21) Recap- Taking A Week Off Stress
- WIAWRD (4/15) Recap
- WIAWRD (4/9) Recap
- WIAWRD (3/31) Recap
- Caffeine Cut Down Week 2 & Recent Eats (3/23)
- See What An RD Really Eats (3/11)
- See What An RD Really Eats (2/6)
Random Question of the Day:
Let’s face it middle of the week hump days are blah, if you could be anywhere in the world right now where would you be?
I’d be on a secluded beach right now, sleeping lazily while soaking up sun rays.