Hi Friends! Here comes another week are you ready? Have you done any meal prep yet? Below is the first set of meal ideas. Even though I call it a “meal plan” keep in mind it is not individualized, it doesn’t include portion sizes, it’s intended to give you healthy ideas. If you feel you need more individualized direction I’m happy to discuss it with you in a private nutrition coaching session!
1. Skip the drive through and chemicals by stocking your freezer full of homemade breakfast burritos. Check out this recipe or this one for some ideas. (Update- I use to microwave them in the plastic wrap, but it works just as well in non plastic paper towels!) Feel free to use your favorite tortilla, especially if gluten free. Starbucks Feta Wrap Copy Cat & Green Chile Cheese Breakfast Burritos
2. I like to get 2%plain greek yogurt and sweeten in myself with a bit of stevia and berries. I love this recipe for homemade quinoa granola.
3. Check out How to Make a Smoothie A Meal for ideas on how to create your own tasty breakfast smoothie!
4. Check out 4 Recipe Styles for Overnight Oats to learn how to have delicious oatmeal ready to go for you any morning you’d like! One of my oldest and most popular posts!
5. Short on time? Grab a protein shake and a Blueberry Peach Paleo Muffin and your out the door!
1. Always make enough dinner to have lunch the next day!
2. Check this post on–> How to Make the Deconstructed Adult Lunchable, one of my favorites!
3. Love these easy make ahead spicy tuna avocado cakes, I love to pop them with some finger veggies like the adult lunchable.
4. One of the easiest things to do ever is just grill up a bunch of your favorite burgers
My favorite pre made: TJ’s Chile Lime Chicken Burgers, Turkey Burgers, Costco Salmon or Mahi Mahi Burgers, Garden Burgers
2. Here is an old post for you, but it’s super easy to make and delicious way to sneak in tons of veggies! It’s great on it’s own or over brown rice or quinoa. —> Chicken Apple Sausage & Brussel Sprouts Sauteed
3. Want a quick meal ready in no time? Check out this summer enchilada skillet that comes together in less than 20 minutes!
4. Sometimes I feel like I just need to brave the heat to make a hot meal, if you can do it make this Vegetable Root Chip-Flax Crusted Chicken with some roasted veggies and you won’t be sorry!
Check out 35 Healthy Snack Ideas to get satisfy your snack attacks!
What’s on your meal plan this week? Are you prepping anything?