This week has been a blur, I can barely remember what I did for exercise except that I know I took it light. TGIF people, TGIF!
Friday – came down with a cold
Saturday – Cycle Class
Sunday – walking with Nala
Monday – this workout –
Tuesday – Stairmaster workout
Wednesday – massage + 40-minute walk with Nala
Thursday – chiropractor + 40-minute walk with Nala – yesterday he said it appears to be a nerve issue, not muscular. whomp- whomp he did say it was okay to exercise more strenuously just nothing overhead or incline. There is nothing more frustrating than resting an injury and it not getting better. I’ve was told to come in twice a week for the next two weeks so we can get it stabilized. whoopie me!
Today I have a dentist appointment, despite the fact I’ll be taking valium in the morning I am planning to get some sort of workout in the evening. I’m craving hardcore workouts and routine, not 3 workouts a week, that’s crazy for me! I wish I could just plan my workout and kill it but I’ve got to see how the shoulder is doing. Send positive energy and good thoughts (prayers if you pray) to my shoulder/ upper back please! I’m trying really hard to stay positive about it and realize it is just a blimp, but injuries are tough.
First, up, it’s the weekend! This weekend I’ve scheduled so many fun things with friends I can’t wait to get to it!
This Suji I got at Costco yesterday …. whaaatttt it was so good! I chugged one on the way home!
I also love love love my new plannerI impulsed ordered off Amazon, best decision ever! It has a monthly, weekly, and daily section. I especially love the I’m grateful for and I’m excited about focus sections of the daily section. In the bow was a discount code to share with family and friends, which to me, means you guys! Use PANDA10 to get 10% off and then we can be nerds together!
These espresso pillows aren’t going to last long either…
- Asian Inspired Dinner Recipes with Peanut Butter via Shape
- Frugal Food Favorites via Nutrtion To Fit
- Best vegan protein pancakes via Women’s Health
- Go Nuts for Heart Health 70 Recipes!!! –> what happens when you ask Dietitians for their favorite nut recipes you get a BUNCH of them!
- Exercises that Don’t Burn as Much Fat as You Think
My Favorite HH Seafood Recipes for Fridays during Lent!
- Salmon Tacos
- Mu Shu Shrimp
- Sheet Pan Salmon and Zucchini
- Shrimp and Broccoli Omelet
- Cilantro Jalapeno Creamy Shrimp
- Sheet Pan Coconut Glazed Cod and Asparagus
- Garlic Dill Baked Salmon
- Hempseed Crusted Cod
- Almond Crusted Cod (Taco Option in case it’s Tuesday)
- Taco Tuna Sliders –> Great to bring to work for lunch!
- Spicy Tuna Avocado Cakes
Also, make sure to check out this app to help you locate the best sustainable seafood with the healthiest options including stores and eating out!
Have a wonderful weekend y’all!