Hello! Happy Friday, friends! And today isn’t just great because it’s Friday, it’s also our SIX year anniversary.
Photo credit @nlowphoto
I can’t believe it’s been five years since our wedding and a fantastic honeymoon in Hawaii! Time flies when you are having fun, and that we have been doing! Can’t wait to annihilate some BJ’s pazookies with Mr. Hungry tonight! Anniversary Recaps years 3,2,1.
Year 4 wasn’t recorded because we were grieving a pregnancy loss, and year five wasn’t recorded because we were celebrating Baby K’s birth. Time is crazy. It just keeps moving so fast, so glad we’re doing life together!
I have a few fun things to share with you today, so let’s jump right in!
Meal Prep Monday
First, since I’ haven’t shared any meal prep photos in a while. Here is a picture of a little meal prep on Monday.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- Turkey version of my Baby Meatloaf recipe
- Baked apples with coconut oil – baked at 400F for 45 minutes
And speaking of Meal Prep things…
Meal Prep For Weight Loss
The Tamale Store Salsa
My new favorite salsa is local! I got it at Sprouts, and it’s delicious!
Rubios Fish Tacos
We picked up fish tacos for dinner on Friday from Rubios. I feel like you can never go wrong with Rubios!
- Lessons I’ve Learned Breastfeeding – I can relate to this so much!
- Delicious Instant Pot Recipes – I feel like my IP deserves a permanent counter spot, I can’t get enough IP recipes!
- 30 Minute Soup Recipes – Come AZ weather get cool enough so I can make these!
- 20 Delicious Muffin Recipes – Muffins are by far, my favorite baked good.
- 9 Healthy Everything But the Bagel Recipes – I can’t ever get sick of that stuff.
Ran 4 miles for the first time in a few months! Thanks to my MIL for watching little man on Veteran’s day so I could catch up on work an get a workout done!
Thurs (11/14) – OFF
Wed (11/13) – Booty Gains Aaptiv Workout –> My legs are SUPER sore from this workout!
Tuesday (11/12) – OFF
Monday (11/11) – 40 Minutes of Flavor Aaptiv Workout
Sunday (11/10) – Shoulders & Triceps Aaptiv Workout
Saturday (11/09) – Fully Committed Aaptiv Workout
Friday (11/08) – OFF