Hi Friends! How is your weekend so far? Grocery shopping this week included picking up this weeks farmbox at Whole Foods, a quick TJ’s trip and yogurt from Target (not shown). Since TJ’s is literally next door to Hot Yoga I’ve been doing a lot of little trips, not sure if that is a good or bad thing yet. Either way I didn’t need much this week.
Have you taken a few minutes to jot down a meal plan for this week yet? This is what I’ve got in mind… even though it usually ends up changing, it helps to have options!
– DIY Frozen Green Chile and Cheese Breakfast Burritos
– Planning to make egg muffin quiches
Sunday- Salmon, Green Beans and Cauliflower Mash
Monday- Jalapeno and Cheddar Turkey Burgers
Tuesday- Smoothies? We have a late appointment so it will be weird timing.
Wednesday- Mahi Burgers Salads
Thursday- Shrimp and Broccoli Omelettes
Friday- wing it/out
Saturday- wing it
- Sunday- 5 mile run- done!
- Monday- Yoga/cross
- Tuesday- 3 mile run (maybe try some hills)
- Wednesday- Yoga/walk
- Thursday- 2.5 Miles & Strength
- Friday- pylo and strength (nike trainer?)
- Saturday- rest
Have a happy rest of your Sunday!
Leave a Reply