Happy Thursday Friends! I’m so glad so many of you liked and were on the same page on my yolks vs. whites standoff post yesterday. The egg post reminded me to finally share with you the recipe for the quiche I made Christmas morning. A recipe? I know, shocker, it’s been a LONG WHILE since I posted one of those! Well, this is a good one, well worth the wait I promise! Short post today, enjoy the quiche and let me know if you try it!
- 5 pieces of applewood smoked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups shredded zucchini (squeezed dry, about 3 medium sized ones)
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup egg whites
- 1tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Whisk together eggs, egg whites, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Then, add in zucchini and chopped bacon.
- Grease a large 9 x 13 pan with butter or spray, add egg mix and bake until set 40-45 minutes.
Makes 6 Servings:
[Tweet “A deliciously loaded quiche perfect for this weekend! Bacon Cheddar Zucchini Quiche via @hungryhobby #breakfast #highprotien #glutenfree #lowcarb #grainfree”]
Today is going to be a busy one! One more day till the weekend, whoop whoop! Have a good one 🙂