This one was suppose to go up on Saturday, but I really didn’t want to whip out my computer during all the wedding fun! I wanted to make sure to get it up though, I think it helps keep me accountable to stick with it and push past mistakes!
Sunday, September 14th, 2014
- Ugh, really wanted dessert! Snacked on some frozen fruit cursing the no sugar challenge.
Monday, September 15th, 2014
- No big deal
Tuesday, September 16th, 2014
- I actually totally forgot about it and accidentally put Sun Butter (has sugar) on my Pumpkin Pancake when I was in a hurry to get to work. Whoops! (Yes it was delicious!)
Wednesday, September 17th, 2014
- No big deal
Thursday, September 18th, 2014
- Return of the oats- had overnight oats for breakfast and it was DELICIOUS! Nothing to do with sugar free. I didn’t put any extra sweetener in it and still loved it. I did use protein powder which I have decided to exclude from sugar free September. Not for any good reason other than I’ve got a lot of it and I love my Formulx (<—affiliate link)
Friday, September 19th, 2014
- Did pretty good for a traveling day… until it was time for Margarita’s at the rehearsal dinner (Wedding Recap coming soon!)
- I did opt for tequila lime juice and soda water as the my version of Margarita–> less sugar/sugar substitute
Saturday, September 20th, 2014 (the official cheat day)
- I’ve been saying since the beginning that I was going to fully enjoy myself during the wedding and that I did! That included way more than my fair share of the most amazing homemade frosting ever (on a cake which was delicious too but I’m a frosting person all the way). I did get some teasing by my family and friends that read the blog about Sugar Free September, but it didn’t bother me!