Hey everyone! How is your weekend going? If you’re still participating in Sugar Free September I’ve got one more Sugar Free Meal Plan for you!
If you haven’t started yet, you can still join in for the last week! I found that one week was enough to drastically reduce my sugar cravings, so its definitely worth it to join in now if you’d like too! All the same comments from the last two sugar free meal plans apply to this week.
- meal plan is created with cooking for two in mind, but customizable from one to family size
- Based off what I would want to eat/will eat
- Portion sizes should be individually determined so those aren’t included
- Modifications for Vegetarian and Gluten Free included, other diets can contact me here to work with me
- Is not a weight loss plan, just to reduce overall sugar intake
- Sugar is sneaky, let me know if you see something that I missed
Links to past two Meal Plans are available here:
Optional Salad Add Ins:
- Fresh Fruit like berries or peaches (skip canned or dried fruit)
- Cheeses (without added sugar)
- Beans , Sweet Potato, Brown Rice or Quinoa
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Classic Vinegar and Oil
- Sour Cream or Greek Yogurt mixed with Salsa (or Salsa on its own)
*La Tortilla Factory Low Carb Tortillas are made without added sugar. For Gluten Free – Food For Life Brown Rice Tortillas are made without the use of sugar.
**Eziekel Sprouted Bread is also made without added sugar. For Gluten Free try Paleo Bread* (found at Whole Foods and online.)
Sorry this post went up a little late, I’ve been traveling all day and just got back from a wedding. I’ll check back in later to let you know how my Sugar Free September is going soon. Remember it’s not about perfection just about progress 🙂 PS I’ve also got fun recipes and a wedding recap! I’m off to run errands and figure out if I can do the long run I had planned, my legs are SUPER tired from dancing up a storm at the wedding last night!