6 Week Group Nutrition Program runs Jan 4th – Feb 13th. The first week will be prep week. Then we will follow the 30-day meal plan from my book 30 Day Healthy Weight Loss Plan and Cookbook (must purchase the book separately, click here), followed by an exit week.
Group will meet Tuesdays at 6 PM MST/8 PM EST via Zoom. I will also schedule a second meeting option via a doodle poll once sign-ups have closed. Recordings of meetings will be available.
Who is this program for?
I designed this program to benefit beginners to healthy eating OR those who need a jumpstart to get back on track after the holidays plus COVID shutdowns/opens/shutdowns/opens (you get the idea.) Many of my readers and clients asked me for help getting “back on track” after, well, basically all the things this year. I get it, it’s been stressful, and when stuff is stressful, our bodies are designed to eat more and put on more weight to protect us. Unfortunately, in today’s society, that doesn’t really benefit us too much. So I want to help you shed those unwanted pounds, jumpstart your 2021, and get back to feeling strong and healthy! And, with all the connections we’ve lost this year, I think doing it together with a group is the best way to do that!
What will the program include?
A structured approach, including the accountability of a group and coach, helps you jumpstart your healthy eating in 2021 while getting rid of food fears, binges, and restrictions for the rest of your life.
- Weekly Nutrition Coaching Sessions (Live and Recorded).
- Individual and group-based goals every week.
- We will follow the meal plan in my book together (must purchase separately). (Meal plans and grocery lists for 30 days.)
- Workout suggestions and weekly workout schedule provided.
- Prizes at the end of the challenge.
- Support and accountability of a small group.
- Daily motivational texts and encouragement.
- Intro to intuitive eating as well as counting macros. No need for just one approach to weight loss and clean eating!
- Help getting rid of food fears, binging, and restrictions.
- Free one week trial of WTE? Meal Plans