These one pan maple mustard glazed pork chops are tender and juicy lean pork chops in a maple mustard glaze, made in one pan in less than 20 minutes! Perfect for meal prep for the week or a quick dinner!
Hi friends! I’m just popping in super quick to tell you about these pork chops I made for dinner last week and then meal prepped the rest for Mr. Hungry’s lunches.
They literally took less than 20 minutes and were absolutely delicious. Tender and juicy, not like my Grandma’s pork chops at all. My Grandma, being the great depression survivor she was, would fry everything until a burnt crisp. Pork chops tasted more like burnt jerky than anything else.
Needless to say, in the past pork chops weren’t my favorite. A few weeks ago they caught my eye at Trader Joe’s and they intrigued me so I decided to give them a try. I was excited the sauce came out perfectly, the whole dish was perfect, sweet, tender and juicy. You absolutely must give these babies a try!
One Pan Maple Mustard Glazed Pork Chops
- Cook pork chops in avocado oil 3-4 minutes on each side on medium high.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and add to skillet. Turn pork chops to coat in sauce. Cook pork chops another 5-7 minutes until sauce thickens.
Like this recipe? Try one of these quick meals or check out my recipe index!
- 20 Minute Enchilada Skillet
- 3 Ingredient Crockpot Curry Chicken
- Silverbrite Salmon with Honey Mustard Pan Sauce
For week 31 of the healthy habits challenge we are focusing on daily gratitude journaling. Here is what I’m thankful for today:
- Everything mentioned yesterday
- My faith – although it isn’t something I talk a lot about here at HH, it is something I’m extremely thankful for.
- My MIL’s recent help with some of the admin tasks that needed to get done.