6 SMART Goals for 2016!
- Professional Development: Obtain my CSSD (Certified Sports Specialist in Dietetics.
- Attend at least one blogging specific conference (Last year I was accepted to Blog Brûlée and had to turn it down for financial reasons, this year if I’m accepted my hubby and I have set aside money for me to go. If not hat one then maybe blogher, fitbloggin or IDEA blogfest.)
- Run a half marathon (I’m gonna keep throwing it out there till I die or it happens. One or the other…)
- Fully learn how to use my new DSLR inside and out (I figure in reality this will probably take about a year.) Read the entire manual, take a food photography course (or buy new books).
- Focus on cleanliness/picking up after myself/ make it a habit… We will let Mr. Hungry be the judge of this. It has come to my realization that as an only first generation child my job was to get good grades and go to college. I’m not saying it’s wrong or right, but cleaning up after myself was not engrained into my head. I know it drives the hubby nuts, but if I’m being honest it kind of drives me nuts sometimes. I look around and I’m like how the heck do I have 15 coffee cups out right now all over the house? I want to work on that!
- Find ways to celebrate and partake in the Jubilee the Year of Mercy to deepen my faith and commitment to my spiritual health. Reflect monthly on what steps I took, maybe attend a retreat.
In case you missed it 15 most popular recipes, workouts and health tips in 2015!