Happy Monday friends! I haven’t done a meal prep post in a while, mostly because it was the holidays and meal prep is very limited then. This weekend I got back on the train though and figured I’d share with you what I made for this week! I hope it helps inspire your meal plan!
- Breakfast Options: smoothies, feta wraps, egg sandwiches, oatmeal or toast
- Lunches – meatballs and veggies for Mr. H and paleo taco salad for me
- Dinners – leftovers + I’m reviewing a new meal kit delivery service this week
- Snacks – protein shakes, RX bars/RX nut butter, 88 acres bars, hummus, etc.
For the baby, I haven’t been meal planning for him anymore because I’m kind of in the groove with a few options I rotate between, plus he gets a little of what we eat if it isn’t too spicy or salty.
- Breakfast – toast, waffles, or steel-cut oatmeal
- Lunch/Dinner – chickpea pasta (with baby food as the sauce), turkey muffins (freezer), beef muffins (freezer), smoothiebox smoothies, peanut butter & jelly sandwich, hummus mixed with avocado (for a side dish)
- Snacks – squeeze packs, yogurt, fruit, toast
Saturday Meal Prep
- Roasted Broccoli
Sunday Meal Prep
- Meal prep protein shakes for Mr. Hungry (4 scoops vegan protein Sprouts brand + 4 scoops fruit and greens + 4 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk).
- One bag of frozen carrots and peas made in the instant pot (for baby)
- 3 Lunches for Mr. Hungry – Sabatino’s paleo meatballs (Costco) + brown rice quinoa pre-made rice (Costco) + veggies (1 lunch is leftover broccoli and the other is frozen carrot coins from Trader Joe’s)
- For my lunches – Ground beef and lettuce for easy Paleo Taco Salads (I didn’t compose them into individual meal prep containers because I like to heat up my beef before putting it on the salad).
- Cut bell peppers for snacking with hummus.
Items Already Prepped
There are several items in the fridge and freezer that I already have prepped, such as:
That’s it! Did you meal prep over the weekend or are you meal prepping today? Share something you made!
I made a video unboxing the Costco haul a few days before I did this prep! It thought I’d add it here in case you are interested!
- Costco Healthy Shopping List
- Collagen Facts & Why We Use It
- SmoothieBox Review
- Daily Harvest Review
- Starbucks Feta Wraps Recipe
- Paleo Taco Salad Recipe
- Meal Prep Monday (I recorded my meal prep 3 days after this haul, so you can see what we actually ate with these groceries!)
- For those of you who want to know, I got my shirt from StitchFix!