Hi friends how was your “short” (also known as the never ending) week after Labor Day? I know I’ve been posting a little bit less frequently, I seem to be able to get in 4 posts per week, but you know me I’m happiest when I can check in every day. I’m planning to pre-write a couple of posts so hopefully I can keep on keeping on. Here are your ideas for the week!
- Single Serving Flour Free Pumpkin Pancake, similar to my two ingredient pancake but pumpkinfied!
- Sun Butter Chia Pudding, super high in fiber and healthy fat this is sure to keep you full for hours! Great breakfast or snack!
- Berry Matcha Smoothie–> For anyone still holding on to the last few tones of summer, this berrytastic smoothie is chalk full of bursting summer flavor and antioxidants.
- Banana Walnut Quinoa Bars–> Craving a piece of warm bread in the morning? Make this instead, it’s higher in fiber, protein and healthy fat so it will keep you full for longer. Hint this is an easy one to make a double batch of and freeze!
- The last couple weeks I hate rotisserie chicken stuffed bell peppers maybe a dozen times, I highly recommend it!
- Mason Jar Salad--> Love these recipes, make sure to top with protein!
- Need a quick lunch? How about cheddar and apple quesadilla? (Since I usually use brown rice tortillas now, I add some deli turkey for extra protein.) Plus a handful of finger veggies (cherry tomatoes, carrots, snap peas etc) and you are good to go!
- Easy Beef Chili With Beans–> can it be warm enough for chili yet? It’s football season!
- Shrimp & Goat Cheese Tortilla Crusted Quiche–> So easy, so delicious!
- Pizza Turkey Loaves–> Sign me up for Pizza flavored anything!
- Salmon or Baked Fish & Cauliflower Mash (Buttermilk cauliflower mash or garlic & herb cauliflower mash)
Have a great week! Let me know what you try!
PS Don’t forget to check out the Intro Page for a link up of all meal plans and workouts so far!
How is your meal prep going today?
I’m done meal prepping for the day, hooray! We only needed a few days since we having a wedding this weekend so I made chicken salad, salmon, ground bison, and lunch meat. For veggies I’ve got cooked spaghetti squash, salad, mini cucumbers and carrots. I think that should do it!