Happy Sunday Friends! I just finished a 3 mile with Mr. Hungry and the pup, her first hike! We had a great time, with the exception of almost getting run down by mountain bikers like 7,000 times. Some people are SO nice, they say excuse me or thanks when we have to move out the way but some bikers literally almost run you down. Many of you have been asking how my back is doing, and I’m finally doing great! I’m planning to put up an update soon of how working with Dr. Khavari has been different from any other experience trying to heal my injury. Were starting to add in strength exercises and I got on the stairmaster yesterday. I only did 20 minutes and it was killer, no idea how I used to do it for 40 minutes! Anyways…. here is your new set of meal ideas for the week, have a good one!
Don’t forget to check the INTRO PAGE for all meal plans and workouts so far!
1. Chocolate Sun Butter Green Smoothie = Chocolate Protein Powder + Sunbutter + Banana + Spinach = AMAZING!
2. 2 Ingredient Pancake– squash any pancake craving with this healthy, easy to make, high protein alternative!
3. Oatmeal Crust Breakfast Pizzas- sick of oatmeal? Want to try something new? Try one of these delicious breakfast pizzas with an oatmeal crust… easy to grab and take with you!
4. Single Serving Buffalo Chicken Single Serving Frittata– I’ve been loving making this since last week, I can’t get enough of it!
5. On the go? Shake up your favorite protein shake and grab a Paleo Blueberry Peach Muffin and head out the door!
1. I can not wait to try these Trader Joe’s Tuna Stuffed Avocados this week, they look so easy and delicious!
2. Chicken Salad with Spicy Vinaigrette is one of my favorite salads of all time, it makes you feel like your having a fancy salad out at restaurant but you made it at home!
3. Deli Meat roll ups, last week was a quick week for me. Many days for lunch I just rolled up meat with laughing cow and a low cab tortilla, then I just grabbed a huge handful of snap peas and kept trucking. You can keep cranking away at the day and still have a healthy lunch!
4. Did I mention leftovers are key? Always make more than you can eat, cook once and eat many times!
1. Almond Crusted Wallaye – Looks pretty good! Salmon and Tuna are usually my go to, I love them and get enough of them but this recipe looks worth venturing out of my comfort zone for! Remember variety in the diet is key!
2. Shrimp Enchilada Spaghetti Squash Boats- these will change your life. Okay, anything with enchilada sauce is a winner in my book, but these are REALLY good!
3. Cauliflower Pizza Casserole– take out all the extra steps for cauliflower pizza and you have a veggie packed pizza flavored casserole that everyone will eat up!
4. Quiche is the perfect quick dinner meal and what’s better than adding bacon and veggies? That’s right, nothing! –> Bacon Zucchini Quiche
5. This is one of my go to meals, it’s crazy simple and creative… 3 Ingredient Cheesy Chicken Sausage and Brussel Sprouts. I’ve subbed zucchini for the brussel sprouts before and it came out delicious!