Happy Thursday! How was your day? Mine started off the same as usual, but with a little longer walk with the pup than usual. Followed by a delicious breakfast of a Buffalo Chicken Frittata with iced coffee, topped with ketchup and hot sauce of course:
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 2 slices of deli nitrate free buffalo chicken (I get mine from Sprouts)
- buffalo wing sauce (I used Frank’s Red Hot)
- Saute spinach until wilted in desired oil (I used coconut cooking spray.)
- Whisk egg and egg whites and poor over spinach.
- Add in strips of chicken and sprinkle in hot sauce as desired.
- Cover and let cook for 5 minutes or so until set. Once set flip like a pancake and let cook for a minute or so. Take off heat, slide onto plate and enjoy!
Exciting news! I got a job teaching a nutrition lab at a local community college on Tuesday nights which I’m super excited about! So I spent the morning filling out HR documents and getting acquainted with the school. I’ve always really wanted to teach so I’m super excited about it. I even put on real clothes!
Nala really likes the camara she wouldn’t move out of the photo
I even did my hair, on my day off… it probably won’t happen again till I start teaching officially!
By the time I got home for lunch I was HANGRY I heated up a turkey burger and quickly devoured it over lettuce.
I also had a bites of paleo bread, carrots, and a handful of cereal before heading to the store. When I got back I was still pretty hungry so I had a piece of peanut butter toast with a drizzle of honey. One of my most favorite snacks in the whole world.
I’m still going a little crazy only doing PT exercises and walking, but I’m happy to report that it’s been 7 days since I’ve taken any anti-inflammatories and I’m feeling pretty good. I keep dreaming about running and lifting like some kind of weirdo. For the first time I’m feeling like I’m on the right track and I’m very thankful for it. Now it’s about time for dinner! Adios!