Disclaimer: Even though I call it a “meal plan” keep in mind it is not individualized, it doesn’t include portion sizes, it’s intended to give you healthy ideas. If you feel you need more individualized direction I’m happy to discuss it with you in a private nutrition coaching session!
Happy Sunday friends! I hope everyone had a nice weekend and is relaxing up for the week ahead. Here is your recipe inspiration for the week, let me know what you try out! Don’t forget to check out the 90 Day Challenge Intro Page for a complete link up of all things 90 Day Challenge related.
Another list of meal ideas for 90 Day success, frappaccinos, coconut bread, bacon, lasagna who said healthy eating was boring????
2. Chia Protein Pudding–> Sick of yogurt or have a sensitivity to it? Chia pudding is a delicious non dairy alternative high in fiber, protein and healthy fat to keep you going for HOURS.
3. Black Forest Egg Cups–> I have a confession, hard boiled eggs make me want to vomit. I know they are a healthy great option but I can’t stomach them. Thats why I often make egg cups that are ready whenever I need them all week long!
4. Eggs (hard boiled, scrambled, whatever) & Paleo Coconut Almond Banana Bread–> This bread is so delicious and a great healthy morning treat!
1. Leftovers!–> I always try to make extra servings of dinner for lunch, its really one of the easiest things you can do!
2. Tzatziki Tuna Pita’s–> I love tuna anyways, but adding a bit of tzatziki sauce takes it to a whole new level! Throw some in a pita and there is lunch! If your avoiding gluten you can easily swap the pita for your favorite gluten free option or use corn tortillas.
3. Summer Chopped Salad--> I’ve been dying to try that salad doesn’t it look so fresh and crunchy you just want to dive right in!
4. Mini Pizza Meatloaf--> Take meatloaf up a notch by flavoring it with pizza sauce, seasonings and mozzarella cheese. You could also get adventurous and top it with pepperoni!
1. 6 Ingredient Shrimp Stir Fry–> this comes together in no time all in one giant pan! I had it by itself but you could easily add some pre cooked brown rice or quinoa to it if you need to round out your meals with some carbs.
2. Thai Green Curry Turkey Burgers–> Green curry sauce from TJ’s helps pack flavor into these turkey burgers, also loaded with a bonus of tons of vegetables!
3. Zucchini Noodle Lasagna–> One of my most popular recipes with a video!
4. Silverbrite Salmon –> this recipe from the salmon package from TJ’s was actually really good! It comes together pretty quickly and tops a salad with sheer beauty, almost too pretty to eat! Almost….
Find the link to Meal Plan #1 and more 90 Day Challenge related tips and information on the intro page.
Enjoy this beautiful Sunday 🙂