Here is a simple recipe for you that is super easy to prep and can make a delicious breakfast or portable lunch for all week long! I’ve been snacking on these all week and they are DELICIOUS!
- 2 medium zucchini, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 10 eggs
- 4-6 ounces black forest turkey (uncured natural- I used Diestel Farms)
- 1/8 tsp celery or regular salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare all vegetables (chop, shred etc.)
- Whisk 10 eggs together in large bowl.
- Add prepared veggies and seasonings.
- Grease muffin tin (avocado oil, butter, or grapeseed oil recommended)
- Line each muffin with a piece of turkey and then fill each cup with 1/4 cup of egg mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes and let cool for 5-10 minutes, then enjoy!
Let me know if you give them a try!
Looking for more healthy pre made breakfast ideas? Check out these delicious recipes:
15 On the Go Healthy Pre Made Breakfast Ideas
Southwest Cottage Cheese Egg Muffins
Gluten Free Vegan Protein Pancakes (we freeze batches of these to eat whenever)
for more recipes don’t forget to check out my recipe page as well!