Here is a simple recipe for you that is super easy to prep and can make a delicious breakfast or portable lunch for all week long! I’ve been snacking on these all week and they are DELICIOUS!
- 2 medium zucchini, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 10 eggs
- 4-6 ounces black forest turkey (uncured natural- I used Diestel Farms)
- 1/8 tsp celery or regular salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare all vegetables (chop, shred etc.)
- Whisk 10 eggs together in large bowl.
- Add prepared veggies and seasonings.
- Grease muffin tin (avocado oil, butter, or grapeseed oil recommended)
- Line each muffin with a piece of turkey and then fill each cup with 1/4 cup of egg mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes and let cool for 5-10 minutes, then enjoy!
Let me know if you give them a try!
Looking for more healthy pre made breakfast ideas? Check out these delicious recipes:
Gluten Free Vegan Protein Pancakes (we freeze batches of these to eat whenever)
for more recipes don’t forget to check out my recipe page as well!