Hi friends, I’m blogging really quick from my in-law’s place then I’m heading up to San Francisco to spend the weekend with a friend! I kind of fell off the snapchat train but I’ll be on Insta!
- Friday- 4.25-mile run (3 minutes on/1 minute off)
- Saturday- did a quick HIIT workout then we went exploring
- Sunday- tons of walking to and from the winery
- Monday – 3 miles walk/run
- Tuesday – Thursday off weirdly my left hip cramped up on my run on Monday. It’s just weird because it’s usually my right hip. My shoulder is feeling a lot better but I’m not really sure where to start so no workouts whomp.
I was feeling pretty crappy and sorry for myself. Why am I the one always getting injured? Why can’t I be the badass I want to be? Then I found this, and I laughed so hard I cried.
First up, it’s National Donut Day, I shared my favorite donut flavor in yesterday’s brand new mini donut recipe!
If you like peanut butter….. don’t forget about these ones….
24 hour flash sale 6/5-6/5 Forever 21: 48 HOUR FLASH SALE – Styles Up to 50% Off with Promo Code: FLASH21 (6/5-6/6)