I was hoping to show you pictures of our kitchen remodel, but nope, not yet! Hoping they can get it wrapped up today, fingers crossed.
In the meantime, meal prep guide and meal plan is ready for those you signed up! This week features some of my favorite HH recipes of all time and this week’s new recipe (Sausage & Apple Stuffed Butternut Squash – in case you missed it!)
I also shared a full day of eats yesterday, so check that out if you are interested in recent meals (warning, not the best when you don’t have counters or a sink.)
Short & sweet post today. Things are pretty busy as we wrap up the semester, but it’s temporary. Life is a series of sprints and recovery, I’m currently sprinting, but it’s only three more weeks! Finish line ahead!
I’ve had a great group of students this semester, so despite there being some extra initial work setting up my new classes it’s been great, just busy and a little hectic (did I mention I don’t have kitchen counters or a sink?) I’ll be happy to have much more time to set up for next semester.
Matching Family PJ’s?
Family PJ’s? Yeah, or Nah, I’m good?!?!
I’m so into this, which is uncharacteristic of me. I usually try to ignore corny things like this and pray they go away, but something about having Baby K has made me so much goofier. I’m all over the matching family PJ’s thing, I can. Not. Wait.
I bought ours off Amazon, but I’m thinking about returning them and swapping out for one of the ones below, which are way cuter!
- The set
weI ordered (and begged Mr. H to wear) is here. (Pictured above.)
- Gap Family Pajama’s: More mismatched “matching” style, like everything matches but it doesn’t look like a “set” more casual matching haha
- Hannah Anderson’s: Very matching, on sale right now! 30% off!
- Jane.com: On sale right now for 19.99 per piece! Great deal! Matching options and “off” matching.
- Chasing Fireflies: Mostly PJ’s, 70% off right now
- Burts Bee’s: Easy ordering, pick the pattern and order! 100% Organic cotton
- JC Penny’s: More than just PJ’s, mommy and me ponchos, and reindeer onesies!
- Old Navy: great prices $25 or less, with extras like twins outfits, robes, and shorts! It’s 90 here. I think I might need some shorts!
- Target: Best for last, right? This is where I’m mostly considering getting ours from and returning the Amazon set. Target has BOTH dressy holiday matching items and PJ’s. So the matching fun can continue outside your home! Haha OMG, I need some spiked eggnog.
This week felt so much better fitness-wise because after traveling, I finally got back to my routine. I liked this week’s workouts on Aaptiv. I’ve been looking for strength workouts by filtering by immediate and new workouts. Then I scroll to look for something that’s either upper, lower, or HIIT depending on what I was planning for that day. It works for now! I’m hoping to join a gym soon to push myself a bit more.
11/1 Fri – Eye on the Prize Aaptiv Run
11/2 Sat – Muscle Up Aaptiv Workout
11/3 Sun – Full Body HIIT Training Aaptiv
11/4 Mon – OFF
11/5 Tues – Glutes & Quads Aaptiv Workout <— short workout but I felt it for many days after
11/6 Wed – Upper Body Flex Aaptiv Workout
11/7 Thurs – OFF