Fast & Furious…. that’s how I’ve felt the last couple days have gone… not necessarily in a bad way or even stressful way, just fast. Weird right?
- Egg White Pancake with chia seed jam and coconut pb
- UCAN bar pre workout
- Ham, brown rice tortilla and goat cheese lunch-able
- carrots and yogurt
- chicken sausage mix (recycled photo)
I managed to get in a couple of good workouts in though. Even though my workouts feel super sweaty I always get done wanting more. Is that weird? Maybe it’s because I’m trying to fit it all in to a very short time span.
Thursday is my day off, but I always go into the gym for my favorite cycle class with cycle Mike. I used to HATE spin until I tried his class and now I love it. Kind of like I used to HATE Hot Yoga and now I love it. Long biking intervals are totally not my thing, short hill sprints and climbs on the other hand, now that I can do. HOLD MY ATTENTION I’M WORKOUT ADD HA HA! I’ve been going so consistently I’ve been thinking of becoming a spin instructor, what?!?! I’ve been monitoring my heart rate using my new heart rate monitor and I try and stick to the low intensity steady state workouts prescribed in the BBG, even if I’m in class.
Eats throughout the day….
- My last UCAN bar and coffee…. I need a new box ASAP, seriously don’t know what I’m going to do with myself
- Berry Smoothie (1 cup berries, 1/2 banana, 1 scoop whey protein, stevia drops, almond butter, cashew milk)
- ham, brown rice wrap, goat cheese, strawberries, chocolate covered/pb filled bananas, ants on a log because I’m 5 years old
As I “bummed around the house” I also ended up trying out some of these strengthening moves from Runner’s magazine…
For dinner I kept it super simple, egg white omelet with spinach and goat cheese plus some asparagus on the side.
Now we are finally all caught up! Here is to TGIF, I’m looking to our standing Chipotle date tonight after I get off work, what are you looking forward too?
Leave a Reply