I feel like I literally signed my life away last night which can only mean one thing…. we are probably buying a house! I say probably because apparently you never really know till the deal closes. Needless to say trying to get everything done before Paul goes on his business trip in two days has been CRAYZAY, so I’ll leave you with another awesome overnight oats recipe!
Had this for breakfast yesterday and it was so satisfying and delicious, no problem holding me over all morning. I love that some of the blueberries explode when they get hot making everything syrupy just like a fresh out of the oven blueberry muffin.
- ½ cup rolled oats (GF)
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 drops stevia (or other sweetener)
- 1T Walden Farms Blueberry Pancake Syrup
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1tsp chia seeds
- 1T Sun Butter (or other seed/nut butter)
- ½ scoop vanilla protein powder (I used designer whey)
- ¾ cup blueberries
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and let sit in refrigerator over night.
- Heat for 60-90 seconds or enjoy cold.
- Top with more nut butter, nuts and/or dried fruit.
Like this recipe? Want to get creative yourself? Check out my post on Four Recipe Styles for Making Perfect Overnight Oats! Or check out my Overnight Oats Recipe Page for more quick ideas!
eeeee!!! SO EXCITING! 🙂 Can’t wait to see the new place (fingers crossed!).