Hi, friends! Today I’m just popping in with a new recipe redux challenge! A little later than normal I know, I feel like I can’t stay on task today for the life of me. I think it’s my email, I usually have a strict policy that I check it once a day but today I’ve been letting it stop and distract me.
Ugh. Plus, can you believe this month went by so fast? I feel like it literally flew by and there is basically only one week left, that’s crazy! I’m NOT complaining, it’s finally getting cooler! Alright let’s check out this months challenge:
Sheet Pan Meals: We love throwing ingredients together on a sheet pan and roasting for a simple sheet pan dinner. They make busy weeknights a bit more manageable. (And clean-up isn’t bad either!) Show us your healthy take on a sheet pan meal.
You guys know how much I love one dish meals, so much that I post one just about every Monday. What’s better than not having any dishes to clean up? Nothing right?
Exactly! I seriously make this meal probably every week for like the last two months. It’s so easy, and then I have leftover veggies for Mr. Hungry’s lunches or for whenever!
For those of you who don’t have a Trader Joe’s near you for the infamous Everything But The Bagel Seasoning, I would suggest you amazon prime it immediately! I’ve also seen several recipes around the web for making your own (here is one), so you could try that as well!
Anyway’s it gives amazing flavor to just about anything you add it to, except maybe sweet stuff, that might be weird. I’ll pass on the everything oats if you know what I mean.
Anyways, to cook this salmon I usually just sprinkle the seasoning on and stick it on the pan. I used a silicone baking mat, but only for photo purposes. If I weren’t taking photos, I would use foil or parchment paper so I could throw it away and be done with it.
Then the only dishes you have are the bowl you used to toss your potatoes with seasoning and potentially a cutting board. I swear, I will find any way possible to cut down on dishes.
Everything Salmon & Roasted Veggies
[clickToTweet tweet=”Love this #sheetpan #everything #salmon & roasted veggies- an easy #healthy #dinner! #reciperedux” quote=”Love this #sheetpan #everything #salmon & roasted veggies- an easy #healthy #dinner! #reciperedux”]
If you are a meal plan subscriber, this recipe will be appearing on your meal plan soon!
Not signed up yet? What to Eat? Meal Plans! are balanced, healthy, gluten-free meal plans designed by a Registered Dietitian (that’s me!) to make healthy eating more convenient. Plus they include delicious recipes from Hungry Hobby like this one! Learn More and Sign Up!
Everything Salmon & Veggies
- 1 lb wild caught salmon 2-4 fillets
- 2-3 tablespoons everything but the bagel seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat, parchment paper or aluminum foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- Toss potatoes with fat, garlic salt, black pepper, rosemary, and onion powder.
- Place potatoes evenly spread on the center of the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Then, for the broccoli I use a misto or some kind of cooking spray like avocado oil spray. Place the broccoli on the baking sheet, coat it with cooking spray then sprinkle on the garlic salt.
- On the other side of the potatoes place salmon fillets face up and coat with everything but the bagel seasoning.
- Place the whole sheet back in the oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes until salmon is cooked/flaky and veggies are tender.
Love Easy Sheet Pan Dinners? Try one of these!
And for even more inspiration don’t forget to check out the other reduxers posts by clicking the round-up below!