Hi, friends! Thanks for all the love across social media on my first TV appearance! Don’t forget to tune in today, I’m going for round two on Good Morning Arizona at 8:50am!
Last week I got back on the meal prep train and oh did it feel so good! We had healthy meals ready to go all week. Unfortunately, I didn’t do that great of job of recording my daily intake so for this WIAW edition I thought I would share what I prepped and ate throughout the week. It isn’t all-encompassing but I recorded most things! Basically, this was the week of updating the photos on all my old and favorite 2013 recipes posts. Check it out!
I ate this most of the week and it was delicious, I can’t wait to make it again!
I had this one day and made four pre-made versions for Mr. Hungry’s breakfast. I received this text after he had his first one:
what he said ha ha!
- Mr. Hungry had canned chicken with grapeseed mayo and avocado for lunches with his favorite TJ’s bacon vinaigrette.
- For lunches, I mostly had dinner leftovers and apparently a quesadilla at one point.
- Stuffed Sweet Potato- ground Italian chicken, sauteed with spinach and onions, topped with cheese. Placed on top of a sweet potato!
Salmon & Broccoli for dinners (recycled photo)
Leftover Salmon Hummus Wraps for lunch
Random Snacks & Treats
- I made totally random pre workout cookies, I don’t remember everything they had in them but definitely sweet potatoes, protein powder, and dates. I can’t find any pictures saved but at some point, I shared the recipe on Instagram stories (hungryhobbyrd)! I guess that one will be lost to us forever unless anyone screenshot it? Let us know because I failed!
- I also made my creamy hummus yogurt dip, I meant to re-photograph it but I’ll have to try again!
- Kirkland protein bars made their way in last week’s line up as snacks and dessert. (Recycled Photo)
- Yogurt, yogurt, yogurt, lot’s of yogurt, always. If I could swim in a bowl of yogurt I totally would.
- Collagen/Whey protein shakes by Vital Proteins. (affiliate link)
- Oh ya, coffee with collagen and half & half every morning.
- Peanut butter
- Dark Chocolate
Basically, the usual! Don’t forget to get your copy of my new ebook if you haven’t already, totally free for Hungry Hobby subscribers! Click here to get your copy!
Linking up with my fellow foodies today for WIAW!