Salmon is loaded with omega 3s and is easy to cook, making it the perfect choice for healthy eating and meal prep. Pair with stir-fry vegetables roasted to perfection, then doused with a succulent sweet and spicy glaze, this makes a perfect lunch or dinner option. Look for pre-cut vegetables in your grocery’s refrigerated produce section to make meal prep even easier.
Hello, friends! I’m popping in to share with you a delicious dairy-free meal from my book! I can’t believe the ebook launched, and the reviews are pouring in! I’m so glad you guys love it!
It’s funny because right now, I’m in the middle of developing healthy Thanksgiving sides and leftover recipes for November. While those types are recipes are fun for the blog and fun for holidays (we do eat the recipes I post here on the actual holiday), they aren’t how I cook in real everyday life.
My Meal Prep For Weight Loss cookbook (affiliate link) though, that’s not only how I cook in real life, it’s exactly the type of cooking I did to lose 50lbs!
Not all the recipes are “super fast,” but they are all “super-efficient.” For example, if you’ve got a meal like this sheet pan salmon cooking in the oven, the plan will have you prepping another recipe to make the most of your time. I’m not about spending hours in the kitchen.
I couldn’t spend hours with a newborn, that wasn’t even possible. So, I learned to be as quick and EFFICIENT with my time as possible! That’s what Meal Prep For Weight Loss (affiliate link) is all about.
I hope you enjoy this Sheet Pan Salmon Recipe. It’s one of my favorites from the book. We make it all the time! Let me know if you try it or another recipe from my book! Tag me on the gram, @hungryhobbyrd, or #hungryhobby so I can see what you made!
If you are a meal plan subscriber, this recipe will be appearing on your meal plan soon! Not signed up for weekly meal plans that come with a grocery list and meal prep guide? Learn More and Sign Up for a FREE Week!
Sheet Pan Sweet & Spicy Salmon With Veggies
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line two baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Spread the stir-fry vegetables on one baking sheet and toss them with sesame oil to coat. Place the baking sheet on the top or middle rack of the oven.
- Coat the skin side of the salmon with cooking spray and place the salmon, skin-side down, on the second baking sheet. Place the baking sheet on the second rack of the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked all the way through, flaking easily with a fork, and the vegetables are fork-tender.
- While the salmon and vegetables roast, in a small sauce-pan over medium heat whisk the coconut aminos, Sriracha, honey, cornstarch, garlic, and ginger. Cook for 5-7 minutes until thickened, stirring occasionally. If the sauce starts to boil, turn down the heat.
- When the salmon is done, brush it with the sauce. Toss the vegetables with the remaining sauce and garnish the meal with cashews.
- In each of the two storage containers, place 1 salmon fillet and half the veggies.
Like this recipe? Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later and follow @hungryhobby on Pinterest for more healthy recipes, quick workouts, and nutrition tips!