Hi Friends! I hope your having a good weekend so far! Check out my farmbox stash!
This week’s grocery shopping was done at TJ’s on Saturday.
How about a REAL meal plan this week? I mean I usually do a meal plan but the last couple of weeks have been a lot of mahi burgers, quesadillas and smoothies for dinner. I think anything healthy is good, but I’m feeling more “real” meals this week.
– Yogurt and Quinoa Granola
– Cottage Cheese, Honey, Sliced Almonds and Fruit (I used to hate this combo but I totally love it now!)
– Reverse Parfaits (recipe coming soon)
– Deli Buffalo Chicken Salad
I’ve got a plan to use all my farmbox goodies and get some variety back into our meal plan! Tuesdays and Thursdays Mr. Hungry plays basketball and doesn’t get home till late. Sometimes he is hungry after and sometimes not. I leave it to quick and easy meals those nights like mahi burgers (just grill and done) or smoothies.
- Sunday- BLT Frittata (use bacon, micro greens, tomatoes)
- Monday- Breakfast Sausage Sweet Potato hash or cups (breakfast sausage, greens, eggs, sweet potato)
- Tuesday- Wing It
- Wednesday- Spicy Stir Fry (bok choy, eggplant, shrimp, eggs, peppers, onions)
- Thursday- Wing It
- Friday- Out
- Saturday- Wing It
Sunday- Longer Run
Monday- Pylo HIIT & Strength
Tuesday- Orange Theory
Friday- Run & Strength
That’s the plan! Try and take a few minutes to meal plan to set yourself up for success this week! Check out my tips on the Formulx health blog for sticking to your meal plan!