Hi everyone, happy Sunday!
This week I had Friday off because I had to work Saturday, so I swung by Costco Thursday night after I got done working out. (Actually I bribed Mr. Hungry into going with me in exchange for a chicken bake.)
This was Friday night.
And another Costco run to a different Costco to grab the last remaining stash of Mahi Mahi Burgers in the state of Arizona.
We love those things, we literally live off of them so when they weren’t at the Costco by our house we did some investigating. Apparently they are “pending deletion” so we had to stock up.
– Whole Wheat Zucchini Blueberry Muffins (recipe coming soon!)
– Greek Yogurt and Quinoa Granola
– Green Chile and Cheese DIY Frozen Burritos (almost time to make more!)
– Tuna salad
Looks like we will be rotating, fish then chicken, fish then chicken … and round and round we go… but easy meals make successful meals!
- Sunday (7/13) pizza with friends
- Monday (7/14)- Chicken chorizo summer skillet
- Tuesday (7/15) Salmon with salad or frozen veggies
- Wednesday (7/16)- Chicken burgers with salad or frozen veggies
- Thursday (7/17) mahi burgers
- Friday (7/18)- shrimp and broccoli omelet
- Saturday (7/19)- wing it
This week I’m feeling at home Nike Trainer stuff to get my workout done without wasting any time commuting to and from the gym. I think this may end up changing a bit… but at least it is a plan.
Sunday- workout 3 and HIIT Challenge
Monday- Physical Therapy
Tuesday- Nike Trainer
Thursday- physical therapy
Friday- HIIT workout
Saturday- Run/ swim
Question of the day:
What is one food item that has been discontinued you wish would come back?
What is your favorite part about the state you live in?
I love monsoon season, I haven’t been there the last two summers for it and I’m really loving it!
Have a great Sunday afternoon!