Hi Friends! I wanted to put up this post a long time ago, but then my server went down and I couldn’t get pictures to upload. Recently, I’ve had a lot of requests for meal ideas on Life Time’s D.TOX 2.0 Program so I thought I’d finally share some of my favorite products and meal ideas here!
If your not familiar with the program, check out the intro to the revamped program post: D. TOX 2.0
Favorite Shake Combinations
At first I was trying all kinds of things in my shake, but then I realized my favorite was the simple ones with frozen berries or banana.
- 1 large frozen banana
- 2 scoops mediclear
- 2 scoops fibermend
- 1 cup unsweetened non dairy milk
Meal & Snack Ideas
Honestly I get home super late so most of the time I don’t have a traditional dinner. If I’m hungry I’ll pull out some protein and steamer vegetables to gobble up really fast. You could do the same thing, add some quick cooking brown rice, quinoa, or sweet potato if you need some carbs! Keep in mind when you purchase the program it also comes with a sample meal plan and recipes. I wish I would have gotten a chance to try some of the recipes, next time!
- Favorite salad: organic protein, goat cheese (if tolerated), pumpkin seeds and this dressing.
- Life Cafe D.TOX meals: I only tried one bunless turkey burger, but I really loved it!
- Brown Rice Quesadilla with grilled organic chicken and goat cheddar cheese
Since I hardly ever discuss any certain calorie level to stick to during nutrition coaching, I don’t give a calorie content for snacks. My meals and snacks usually all kind of blend together, that being said here are some ideas.
- Celery and Nut Butter
- Fruit and Nut Butter
- Veggies and Hummus
- 1/2 Avocado (filled with hummus is amazing!)
- guacamole (non dairy) and veggies
- Plain Goat Yogurt (if tolerated) sweetened with stevia and berries
The things I turn to get me excited about D.TOX!
- NUTZO (thank you Costco!)
2. Coffee Substitutes Dandy Blend and/or Yerbe Matte
3. Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
My Detox Results:
The first time I did the D.TOX program I didn’t weight myself, but this last time I did so I could give you guys some results. I lost a little over 5lbs during the course of 2 weeks and the best part about it was that I wasn’t even really trying to lose weight. My energy was way increased and my dependency on caffiene almost totally diminshed. I love the new changes to the program so you don’t have to take packets of pills. It’s pretty great! I tagged all the posts I put up detox or D.TOX if your looking for more information! Have a great day!