Remember when I did the Life Time Detox program a couple of months ago? Well the program has been revamped and relaunched, so I’m doing it again to kick off the relaunch!
- Detox nutrients are now in the shake instead of taking packets of pills (best change)
- One shake a day the first week instead of two, two shakes in the second week
- Less stringent and more clear diet guidelines.
- Included online health coaching.
- Price point dropped 70 dollars.
It’s the perfect post birthday bash diet clean up! So I’ll be starting every day with a detox smoothie, which I put in a Starbucks cup for portability this morning!
- 2 scoops mediclear (dairy free protein shake with the nutrients included)
- 1 rounded scoop of fibermend
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 spoonful of nutzo
- small handful of spinach
- 1/2 frozen banana
- ice and stevia
I put it the powder and spinach in a shaker bottle so I would have to pull out less things in the morning to actually make the shake.
Any time saving is good in my book!
Detox doesn’t always have to be a program, although it can help. What is your favorite way to get back on track or D. TOX after a holiday weekend?
What was your favorite part of the holiday weekend?
[…] Followed by a Detox Smoothie […]
[…] D.TOX smoothie included 1/2 frozen banana, 1 cup berries, 2 scoops mediclear, ice and fibermend, I still think […]
[…] of you have asked what I’m eating on D.TOX because all you’ve seen on the blog is shakes and I’m still dong the chia pudding for […]
[…] If your not familiar with the program, check out the intro to the revamped program post: D. TOX 2.0 […]