These orange “creamsicle” popsicles are made with just four simple and nutritious ingredients, they are a healthy cold snack for the kids or for the adults! #AD #HungerActionMonth #MilkDrive #GrandSlamGiveBack
I can not tell you guys how honored I feel to partner with Shamrock Farms to kick off Hunger Action Month (which is in the month of September) and to let AZ locals know about the special Grand Slam tickets made possible by Shamrock Farms’ partnership with the Arizona Diamondbacks and Saint Mary’s Food Bank this upcoming Labor Day.
On Monday, September 3rd, outfield reserve tickets will be just $9.60 in honor of Shamrock Farms’ 96 years nourishing Arizona families. For every ticket sold, Shamrock Farms will donate a serving of milk to St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance as part of its season-long promise to donate up to 96,000 servings of pure, fresh milk to help families in need. The Arizona Diamondbacks are further supporting the cause with a $2 contribution to St. Mary’s for every ticket sold.
If you are an AZ local, which I know many of you are, make sure to take advantage of this affordable and fun way to celebrate Labor Day. Shamrock Farms have graciously provided me and the hubby a ticket to go to the game, so given my doctors okay we will be there as well! You can grab your ticket by clicking here! Make sure you say hi if you see me! Let’s be honest, I’m not hard to miss, 33 weeks preggo with snacks in hand!
Since Shamrock is so graciously sponsoring this post as well as donating thousands of gallons of milk to those in need, I wanted to share a little bit about their company, products, and farms. Here are a few things about Shamrock you should know:
- Every Shamrock Farms product begins with pure, fresh, nutritious milk with no added growth hormones.
- All Shamrock Farms products go through rigorous purity testing and are cold packaged and shipped to arrive fresh, fast and delicious.
- Shamrock Farms products are crafted using a hands-on approach that has been refined for three generations.
- Shamrock Farms is committed to the well being of their cows and pledges to never treat them with the growth hormone rBST.
- You can find Shamrock Farms milk at your local Fry’s store and if you not local to AZ, you can find them all over the US as well using the product locator.
For this recipe, I chose to feature their 96 oz. Smart Fit Bottle which is easy to carry, pour and store. It also helps keep Shamrock Farms Organic and Calcium Plus Milk nutrient rich thanks to its white light-blocking container. And if you’ve been reading HH for any amount of time, you are not surprised I chose whole milk for this post.
First, because whole milk provides the rich creaminess needed for an orange creamsicle. Second, because I’m a big fan of whole fat dairy which I believe to be more filling and satisfying. If you want, 2% would probably work for this recipe as well. I think nonfat milk might not be creamy enough, but you can try it!
If you are a meal plan subscriber, this recipe will be appearing on your meal plan soon!
Not signed up yet? What to Eat? Meal Plans! are balanced, healthy, gluten-free meal plans designed to make healthy eating more convenient. Plus they include delicious recipes from Hungry Hobby like this one! Learn More and Sign Up!
Healthy Orange "Creamsicle" Popsicle Recipe
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. If you don't blend long enough your popsicles will have pulp, so make sure to blend until there is no pulp in the mixture.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds (these are the ones I have) and insert the handle of the popsicle. Freeze for 24 hours then enjoy!
If you like this recipe, you may also like:
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later and follow @hungryhobby on Pinterest for more healthy recipes, quick workouts, and nutrition tips. For more, nutritious and delicious dairy recipes follow @shamrockfarms on Pinterest as well!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Shamrock Farms. The opinions and text are all mine.
Please keep in mind, comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.