Happy Saint Patrick’s Day! Sorry I won’t be posting a delicious shamrock smoothie recipe today but there are tons of good one’s like:
Healthy Shamrock Shake (via Fannetastic Food)
Shamrock Shake Green Smoothie (via Incredible Smoothies)
Healthy Shamrock Shake (via An Edible Mosaic)
So today is the Dietitians dream come true, I get to spend all day at WHOLE FOODS!!!! Yep, I’m in heaven. I’ll spend the whole day taking groups of people on tours and working with my boss/fellow Dietitian, best day ever! My goal is to take lot’s of pictures with a recap of all our favorite Whole Foods products and finds, so hopefully I do well at that so I can recap soon!
- The fatigue is lessening, I wouldn’t call it increased energy, but definitely less fatigue than last week. Not quite like a cup of coffee BUT I do like the feeling of knowing I won’t die or have a melt down if I don’t get some caffeine in me. I used to get anxious about when I would “fit in” caffeine on busy mornings. Not because I really wanted it but because I didn’t want a slamming headache or something.
- Craving a cup of coffee. Not because I need it but because I like coffee. I want it, I miss that super productive feeling.
- I broke down and had some, okay, a lot of gum. Definitely not D.Tox friendly given all the chemicals, extra Sauna time to balance it out?
- Regularity. I used to need coffee for that, I don’t anymore, I’ll leave it at that. 🙂
- Bloating/Gassyness- well that’s personal, but true! Oh the life of a blogger, the things I tell you people! Yes initially the detox nutrients, fibermend or both upset my stomach but it’s getting better. Still taking my probiotic which I think helps.
- At first I had a diminished appetite with D.TOX I’d say it still on the low side to normal.
- Craving nut butter- almond butter, nutzo, whatever it is I’ll eat it.
- Weight Loss- haven’t checked sorry can’t tell ya
- Increased Water Consumption- it seems easier to get in water?
- I really like VeganMax- I thought I would hate it but Mr. Hungry and I both love it!
That’s it! Have a wonderful day!
Question of the day:
What’s your favorite green food?
Frozen Green Grapes are the bomb, but I also really love Avocados & Guacamole!
What’s your favorite way to celebrate Saint Patricks Day?