Newsletter friends, don’t forget to check your inbox for this month’s Hungry Hobby exclusive e-book, it went out yesterday!
Friday Fitness Review
- Friday – Off/longer walk with the pup
- Saturday – Orange Theory
- Sunday – BBG Full Body Week 3
- Monday – OFF/ Longer Walk with Pup
- Tuesday – Orange Theory (I went to a new studio and my email got entered incorrectly so no breakdown)
- Wednesday – BBG Week 4 Legs – I got 100 jumps in a row when jump roping, now someone tell me how I learn to a double under so I can look super cool!
- Thursday – BBG Week 4 Arms + 25 minutes easy on the elliptical
+ 30-40 minute walk with the pup daily – usually while trying to dodge sprinklers…..
Friday Food Review
On the last blog survey, many of you said you wish for more meal recaps. This blog started as a daily food and fitness journal so I used to share a ton more of my meals! I take photos of many of my meals over on IG stories, but I’ve been snapping extra pictures of meals so I can share them here too!
- Sunday brunch of scrambled egg, egg white, bacon, spinach, and cheese. Hashbrowns (from TJ’s) made with bacon fat and sauerkraut from TJs.
- Monday breakfast of two Sabitinos artichokes and mozzarella chicken sausage (Costco), arugula, sauerkraut.
- Tuesday breakfast after Orange of one Sabatino’s chicken sausage, leftover hash browns, leftover grilled cauliflower (from TJ’s frozen foods) & arugula
- Wednesday lunch of zucchini enchilada skillet and cherry tomatoes.
- Mr. Hungry loved the Mediterranean chop chop salad so much last week, he asked me to make it again this week for his lunch!
- I think this meal was from last week sometime, it was Teton Waters Jalapeno Cheddar Grassfed Brats (Costco) with Brussel sprouts and potatoes (microwaved, smashed, pan fried in butter.)
- Next two are zucchini enchilada skillet meals for dinner one night and lunch the next!
- I tried Capretta’s Greek yogurt this week before workouts. It was pretty good, I’m not usually a fan of “fruit on the bottom” but it was pretty good!
- I’ve been eating Primal Kitchen Bars in between lunch and dinner all week. At first, I was not a fan, they aren’t sweet at all. Now that I’ve been kicking sugar out of my diet recently I find them sweeter and sweeter. Isn’t that funny how that happens? Now I feel like these are one of my favorites! (PS if you are new to Thrive market you can get a whole box to try for free with your first order! Here is my affiliate link.)
- The one time I was responsible and drank green tea in the afternoon instead of all the iced coffee.
- Wednesday nights dinner was broiled Mahi Mahi with everything seasoning (from TJ’s but if you don’t have one near you, Amazon prime it!) Some cauliflower rice that turned into cauliflower mash because I left the lid on too long, and the last little bit of 20 minute zucchini enchilada skillet!
Do you guys like the daily eats better or the weekly or a random mix? What do you want to see in this section going forward?
The best thing that happened this week is one of my Hungry Hobby RD client suffering from Crohn’s and PCOS that went from an 80 on her symptom questionnaire to a 27!!!! She did MRT testing with me and just finished the first part of the LEAP protocol. (Find out more here.) I’m just so happy for her, her quality of life has improved so much.
Another New Recipe Video – This one is for my Jalapeno Cilantro Creamy Shrimp Stir Fry!
It's getting late, you are tired, and you don't feel like cooking. No need to hit that drive thru up, you can have this easy super healthy 4 ingredient dinner ready in less than 15 minutes!Click here to get the printable recipe: https://hungryhobby.net/cilantro-jalapeno-shrimp/
Posted by Hungry Hobby on Wednesday, August 2, 2017
Now I’ll leave you with a link round up! Have a great weeekend!
Low Carb Chicken Recipes | Healthy Zucchini Recipes |Instant Pot Recipes| Meatless Meals | Summer Salad Recipes | 5 Easy Marinades for Next Level Barbecue | 16 Chicken Wing Recipes | Saucy Tomato Artichoke Recipe | 20 Healthy Quinoa Recipes
Increase Good Cholesterol | Whole Milk Yogurt on Shelves | Is Carbonated Water Bad For You? | Why the Soda/Burger Combo is So Fattening | High Protein Diets Improve Health Regardless of Red Meat Consumption | Omega 3’s & ADHD | Vitamin C & Collagen Pre Workout Benefits|I agree with all of these except the beer |I’d still rather you drink this than a sports drink
We have smaller attention spans than goldfish. | Go from Procrastination to Productive | 6 Photographers One Man | How I Define Health | Weight Loss Success Story |Amazon to Sell Grass-fed Beef – too good to be true?
[clickToTweet tweet=”Don’t miss food, fitness, and friday favorites for tons of healthy living inspiration! #health” quote=”Don’t miss food, fitness, and friday favorites for tons of healthy living inspiration! #health”]