I feel like I want to call this fitness fail week, but I guess it wasn’t that bad…
First up, I have to tell you about this video my friend made! You may remember Corey from our wedding. He has been friends with Mr. Hungry forever! A few years ago he started living the vegan lifestyle and recently started a youtube cooking channel which is HILARIOUS! For those vegan friends, this is a great beginner channel to recommend to your friends who always ask you about making vegan recipes! We were supposed to film a segment over the holidays but never got around to it, so he decided to film one of my recipes on his own. Check it out!
- cottage cheese and spicy (affiliate link –>) Inka Plantain chips from Natural Grocers
- PB Yogurt Dip for apple dipping madness – using the whole milk maple Creamery yogurt
- Cozy Winter Comfort Foods from EveryDay Health
Healthy Energy Balls via Shape
Cauliflower Rice Recipes You Can Make in 15 Minutes or Less
Easy Proats (protein oats) Recipes via Shape
New Articles I wrote for Just A Pinch Blog:
Books & Podcasts
- Currently attempting to listen to Think and Grow Rich via audible
- Getting inspired by The School of Greatness podcast
What are your current favorites?