I feel like I want to call this fitness fail week, but I guess it wasn’t that bad…
View this post on Instagram
Alright it's workout Monday and today I was short on time I didn't have time to be running all over the gym for different equipment so I grabbed a medicine ball and got to work – sorry one of the exercises got cut off first time filming mistakes !!! Let me know if you like this and I'll do more!!!! 40/20 thanks to @big_e_tallz who wouldn't let me do 30/30 ha ha and to @tifitnessaz For letting me film! 5-6 Rounds 1)Slam plus squat jump 2)Triceps push up on ball or if it hurts your wrist do the ground I did as many as I could then dropped to my knees 3) pivoting or walking lunges holding ball overhead 4) burpees but do not slam ball down keep it controlled 5) lunge jumps – I held ball for 20 and did it without the ball for 20 because those are insanely hard 6) plank on or off ball
First up, I have to tell you about this video my friend made! You may remember Corey from our wedding. He has been friends with Mr. Hungry forever! A few years ago he started living the vegan lifestyle and recently started a youtube cooking channel which is HILARIOUS! For those vegan friends, this is a great beginner channel to recommend to your friends who always ask you about making vegan recipes! We were supposed to film a segment over the holidays but never got around to it, so he decided to film one of my recipes on his own. Check it out!
- cottage cheese and spicy (affiliate link –>) Inka Plantain chips from Natural Grocers
- PB Yogurt Dip for apple dipping madness – using the whole milk maple Creamery yogurt
- Cozy Winter Comfort Foods from EveryDay Health
- Healthy Energy Balls via Shape
- Cauliflower Rice Recipes You Can Make in 15 Minutes or Less
- Easy Proats (protein oats) Recipes via Shape
New Articles I wrote for Just A Pinch Blog:
Books & Podcasts
- Currently attempting to listen to Think and Grow Rich via audible
- Getting inspired by The School of Greatness podcast
What are your current favorites?