Hi Friends! Did the short week go by fast for you? It did for me, I almost can’t believe it’s Friday! Really quick, if you experienced some issues with following links to my site recently the issue should be resolved now! I tried to change the format of my links, not realizing it would affect previous posts links. Like I said it should be good to go now!
Here is a quick round up of my eats and fitness adventures from last week (8/25-8/28)!
Disclaimer: I don’t always take a picture of everything I eat. The photos may not be all inclusive, but I try to give a good overall picture of my diet. Remember, this is only what works for me, your needs may be different. I am a Registered Dietitian and would love to help you on your health journey, if you think you’d like to work with me please contact me using the contact page here.
– Cottage Cheese, Honey and Berries x 2 days
– Starbucks Feta Wrap and Venti Americano
– Thai Green Curry Turkey Burgers in salad with avocado ALL WEEK, they were AMAZING!
– Quest bar on lazy Thursday, I think I had a banana and some carrots too at some point
– Mr. Hungry Cooked Dinner on Monday and Wednesday
– Tuesday I had an omelet with spinach and broccoli on the side
– Thursday I had a green smoothie with the typical mix (1/2 banana, 1 date, 1 spoonful peanut butter, 1 scoop chocolate protein powder, stevia, spinach, almond milk, ice—> missing my dates and stevia since being sugar free!)
Random Snack Pictures
– Lots of peanut butter and banana
– a protein bar good, but still in development
Sunday (8/24)- Ran 6 miles
Monday (8/25)- Hot Yoga + 1 Mile Walk
Tuesday (8/26)- 3.5 Miles on Tread with mixed Pylometrics, (Pinterest wokrout)—> Follow Me if you’d like 🙂
Wednesday (8/27)- Walk 2 Miles
Thursday (8/28)- SSU Workout #2 (Pinterest Worout) , failed shor trun—> shin splints, Hot Yoga
Friday (8/29)- Rest
Saturday (8/30)- Boredom Busting Swim Workout —> this was a good one!
10 Tips to Beat Your Sugar Addiction!
Do you find yourself craving sugar like crazy? Usually I find that I can make treats a rather regular thing, but sometimes the scale tips to a bit overboard! During those times I take a little break from sugar to reset my taste buds. That means when I start reintroducing treats into my diet, I’m more satisfied by smaller portions.
Check out my 10 Tips To Beat Your Sugar Addiction over on the Formulx Health Blog!
That’s it for me, have an AWESOME Friday and even better weekend! If you’re participating in Sugar Free September look forward to a sugar free meal plan coming on Sunday! 🙂