Hi Friends! HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!! Have any fun weekend plans? I’ve got a Bridal Shower for my lovely SIL to attend so I’m super excited! Tonight is also date night with Mr. Hungry, his choice!
I love putting together these posts because it gives me a chance to reflect on how well we stuck to our meal plan and my eating habits. Most of the time I think to myself “you actually ate that?!?!” Ha Ha but I record it anyways because it’s real life!
Disclaimer: I am a notorious snacker, I try to snap a picture of everything I eat but there may be some bites and nibbles that go unrecorded. My goal is to give you an overall picture of what I eat on a day to day basis. By no means am I suggesting that this is the BEST way to eat (in fact many times it’s not), it’s simply a record of what I ate. I do advocate eating in a way that fuels your body and makes you feel your best!
See my post on How To Not Derail Your Diet at a Sporting Event, I recorded all my eats from Monday there!
- 1/2 banana and almond butter before workout
- french toast scramble (1 egg, 1 egg white, 3/4 small banana, stevia and vanilla scrambled then topped with almond butter, raisins, and the rest of the banana)
- random pesto saute of zucchini, cherry tomatoes (from my last farmbox), and shrimp
- broccoli and cheddar oatmeal bake (recipe coming next week!)
- quest bar
- Green Chile and Cheese DIY Breakfast Burrito and Homemade Iced Coffee with Chocolate Chai Concentrate Ice Cubes
- Mini Peach from my farmbox
- chicken burger, goat cheese, sweet red peppers salad
- carrots, tomato, laughing cow for snack
- salmon salad
- dark chocolate
Snacky day for sure!
- Banana Almond Butter Quesadilla
- Salmon Salad
- 1/2 Quest Bar
- Handful of pistachios
- Carrots and garlic herb laughing cow
- 1 egg, 1/2 cup egg whites scrambled with homemade garlic miracle whip/mayo, micro greens (farmbox), and zucchini, topped with ketchup. Side of that broccoli cheddar oatmeal bake!
- Dessert- date and pb, more pb, quinoa granola
- Trying out a new reverse parfait with steel cut oats, it was delicious! (recipe coming soon)
- chicken burger with zucchini in a salad
- ice cream from ice cream social at work
- Same egg mixture minus zucchini, plus some of Paul’s animal fries from In & Out
- Plus a lot of his chocolate milk shake
Monday- 1.5 mile walk at lunch/REST DAY
Tuesday– I did this workout and added a 1 mile run to the end (total 2.87)
Wednesday- Nike Trainer Butt & Abs, 1 mile walk
Thursday- Walk to pool, swim 1400 meters (pyramid 10,9,8,7….1 lap), walk home
Friday-Run 4 miles (this treadmill workout)
HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND EVERYONE!