This barbecue salmon in foil recipe is an all in one dinner with zero clean up that yields tender flaky salmon, juicy corn, and delicious green beans.
I should change my about page to Welcome to Hungry Hobby. I’m a food blogger that hates to do the dishes. I’ve posted a couple of foil packet recipes recently, and apparently, you guys hate dishes too because they’ve become very popular:
Since we’ve done chicken and steak, I figured it was time to share a seafood recipe because foil packets are actually my preferred way to cook salmon!
This recipe is stupid easy.
Like all foil packets, I don’t even consider it a “real recipe.” It’s just: wrap, bake, and eat.
How To Make Foil Packets
One of the number one questions I get is confusion around my directions for wrapping a foil packet.
So this time around I filmed a video! It’s super easy to do, check out the video below!This makes a great no-mess dinner or super easy meal prep recipe, with lots of extra barbecue sauce, of course! As always, I LOVE to see your pictures or read your comments when you make my recipes.
Even though I’ve been blogging for a while now, every time someone shares with me that they’ve made a recipe I still get a little rush of excitement, so let me know if you make this!
If you are a meal plan subscriber, this recipe will be appearing on your meal plan soon! Not signed up for weekly meal plans that come with a grocery list and meal prep guide? Learn More and Sign Up for a FREE Week!
Barbecue Salmon Foil Packets with Green Beans and Corn on the Cob
- 24 ounces salmon fillets (4 fillets x 6 ounces each)
- 2 lbs green beans trimmed and washed
- 2 ears corn on the cob cut in half
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce low sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper too taste
- Preheat oven or grill to 400F.
- Cut four 17 x 18 pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- In each piece of foil place 1 salmon fillet, 1 huge handful green beans, and 1/2 ear of corn. Sprinkle green beans and corn with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Make salmon foil packets (see video for an explanation.)
- Place salmon foil packets on a baking sheet and place in the oven or grill for 30 minutes. (Cook until fish flakes easily and veggies are tender enough to eat. )
- Brush salmon with 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce and enjoy!