Congrats to Shirley, the winner of the blog survey giveaway. I want to share the results of the Hungry Hobby survey so that you know what to expect from Hungry Hobby in 2019. Plus, don’t miss the instructions for the flash giveaway at the bottom!
How often do you visit the blog?
Most of you said 2+ times per week. I typically post 5 times a week, but in 2019 I’m going to make the goal 4 times a week. This is based on wanting to create more high-quality content you guys requested in the types of posts (see below.) Not to say I will never post five days a week, just that the goal will be 4 days a week. Likely the posts will be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday OR Thursday, and Fridays.
What type of posts do you like the most and want to see more of?
Based off of these results I’m thinking of organizing blog posts as follows:
Mondays and Tuesdays – Recipes or Nutrition Posts
Wednesday or Thursday – Everyday life stuff – like the day in the life type posts/recent eats/ etc….
Fridays – Should I bring back the Friday Favorites series? Recap types of workouts? What do you guys want to see on Fridays? Do you want a series or should I keep it random?
What types of recipes do you want to see more of in 2019?
What is your number one struggle with healthy eating?
Most common answers were:
- sticking with particular diets
- issues with eating healthy and support from a spouse
- finding easy recipes
- meal prep
- the availability of fresh produce
- portion control
What can I create to help you reach your health goals?
- Monthly challenges – there are quarterly challenges as part of the WTE? Meal Plan subscription
- Meal Plans – yep I have those! the WTE? Meal Plan subscription is only $99 per year!
- One Pan recipes – You can find all my current one pan recipes here!
- Grocery lists for weekly meal prep – The WTE? Meal Plan subscription comes with this!
- More keto tips – planning to do a review of the keto diet!
- Intuitive eating posts – See my series here!
- What to eat before a workout – planning to do a post on this!
- Healthy desserts – 20 healthy desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- Low-calorie meals and meal plans – for those of you following 1200 calorie diets or less PLEASE READ THIS
- Snack recipes – see all my healthy snack recipes here!
You guys gave me a ton of ideas on what to write about, A TON! I’ve scheduled post topics through March, but I want to make sure I’m on the right track. So, tell me what are your burning questions? What do you google? What did Sally at the gym say you should do but you aren’t sure? TELL ME!