- The Choleric – Basically your type A, super driven organized, entrepreneur type person.
- The Melancholic – The perfectionist and the analytical
- The Sanguine – the extrovert, fun loving party animal
- The Phlegmatic- the peacemaker, calm and steady introvert
I read the book and already had a guess of what I was, but I took the test just for fun:
What I Learned
- not alone in some of my characteristics especially the negative ones like being bad at housework/not prioritizing it
- that I’m living in a family that is fundamentally different for me – most are introverted which I guess I knew, but I saw it in a different light
- how to support Mr. Hungry (he is melancholic/choleric) and make our marriage stronger/better
- the book also gives some insight into raising children of different temperaments which is pretty cool!
I really really really enjoyed it and would highly recommend reading it! For more of my favorites, you can check out my podcast and audible library here! Happy Saturday friends!