How was your weekend? We concluded the 90 day challenge with weight outs all day on Saturday, so great to see so many smiling happy faces! Sunday started early and went by fast. Nala and I got up for a walk/run super early at 545am, owf it was early but I’m glad we went for it though! We ended up walking a mile to the canal, running 2.5 miles on the dirt and then walking back 1 mile. She is really motivating to get me out the door in the morning, but she still isn’t so great on the leash. She likes to run with it in her mouth still, but we are working on it!
Then it was church and Starbucks date for the hubby and I. Definitely not food sensitivity approved, but oh so good….
By the time we got back I was exhausted from a long weekend working and waking up so early, so I actually ended up sleeping for a full hour till Mr. Hungry and pup came upstairs to wake me up. The scene looked a lot like this when Nala jumped on the bed…
Missy is learning to stand her ground though, I’m proud of her!
The rest of the day was full of football, recipe fails/development, chores, TV and catchup work.
- Limit Snacking; This week I want to work on not eating at least a couple hours before bed, I haven’t been too bad with snacking but dinners have been later than I want them too.
- Go Barless: I’m also trying to go barless for a while, I ran out of my beloved quest and ucan bars and I’m going to try not to purchase any until Black Friday, I feel like I was getting way to reliant on them!
- Consistently get 7 hours of sleep. This will be my last super long Monday, hopefully for a really long time, so I’m hoping getting back on a normal schedule improves my sleep habits!
I didn’t do a lot of food prep this week so far, but I did a little and every little bit helps. My plan is protein and carrots for lunch, protein and salads for dinner. I actually made a tuna sandwich for lunch, I’m really trying to get away from eggs and turkey.
- 6 Alaskan Pollock Burgers
- Mini Bison Mealoaves (freezer)–> these came out even better than I thought, but I haven’t been able to get a great photo of them yet.
- Tuna Salad (for 2-3 days)
- Almond Bread (working on a chocolate cranberry version)
- Frozen Chicken Maple Applegate Sausage
In an ideal world I would change up this schedule a little bit but this is what I’ve got planned….
- Monday- Chiro Apt
- Tuesday- Run 25 Minutes
- Wednesday- Strength Train Total Body
- Thursday- Run 4-5 miles
- Friday- Strength Train LEG DAY
- Saturday- Strength Train Total Body
- Sunday- Run
I usually walk the pup 40ish minutes on days I don’t run or don’t have to be at work early and speaking of that she is definitely ready to get some breakfast and go now! Have a wonderful day!