Not shown: frozen shrimp and spinach (it got put away and I forgot to take it out again)
- Return of the Green Juice!
- Banana Walnut Quinoa Breakfast Bars (recipe coming soon)—-> similar to Cranberry Date, Cinnamon Apple, Pumpkin Apple Quinoa Breakfast Bar Versions
- Overnight Oats
- Nutbutter Fruit Wrap —-> ate these all week last week and definitely will be continuing this week
- Chicken Salads
- Chicken Sandwiches
- PB & J (April 2nd is National PB & J Day!)
Sunday- Lightened Up Mac & Cheese with Chicken (Carrots n Cake)
Monday- Shrimp and Broccoli Omelet
Tuesday- Taco Skillet
Thursday- Honey Dijon Salmon & Rosemary Asparagus
Saturday- Wing it
- Chicken Tenders
- Quinoa Bars
- Wash/Dry Asparagus
- Wash/Dry Stuff and make ready to go bags for morning Green Juice
Lots of chores and errands to do today before the work week, like stock the pantry that was just built in my living room!
My IT band was acting up on Friday so I gave it a rest on Friday & Saturday. I’m going to feel out the rest of the week without any set plans. My primary goal is rehabilitation of my lower SI injury. Lots of walking, maybe a bit of running, lots of abs, and keeping the upper body muscle rotation in there!
Question of the day: Are you prepping or planning anything new this weekend? Are Sundays relaxing or full of errands/chores to get ready for the week?