Hi, friends! Today is going to be a quick post but be sure to check back tomorrow for a bunch of healthy summer grilling recipes! Also, make sure you join me for coffee if you missed it yesterday! Have a wonderful weekend!
Despite the heat, I’m getting the urge to do way more running. I think it’s because my shoulder is messed up and I can’t lift, I’m like well I might as well get back into running. The dog needs to lose five pounds anyway. (Old photo above.)
- Thursday: Chiropractor
- Wednesday: 3.5 miles run + 2-mile walk with Nala
- Tuesday: too sore to workout
- Monday: Chiropractor
- circuit 1: 8-10 single leg squats + pistol squat combo, 20 leg lifts, 20 glute bridges
- circuit 2 (4 rounds): 2 minute run + 20 sumo box jumps + 20 skaters
- Saturday: ran with dog – but I can’t remember how long
- Friday: Off
Not a lot this week! Whew, it’s been busy!