Happy FRIDAY! woot-woot I hope my newsletter friends are enjoying their freebie they got yesterday! Let’s do the fitness recap thang first!
Let’s do the fitness recap thang first!
- Friday – Chiropractor
- Saturday- Went for a run without Nala because she had an ear infection and I didn’t want it to get all gross. Then came back and walked her a couple of miles!
- Sunday –
- 4 Sets – Circuit 1: 8-10 Split Squats + 6-10 Bent Over Rows
- 4 Sets – Circuit 2: 6 Leg Curls + Goblet Squat +4-6 Crunch High Pulley
- 25-20-15-10-5: Banded Touch Downs over a plate + Box Jumps –> my glutes were sore for DAYS
- Monday – Chiropractor
- Tuesday – running workout I posted on IG which I stole from the OTF Reddit Board (thanks to CNC for that find!)
- Wednesday – workout in yesterday’s post (strength plus HIIT intervals on the bike)
- Thursday – similar to Sunday
I didn’t get to tell you guys about my little date night with the hubby last weekend. On Saturday night we walked down to a new restaurant we had heard about. Well, it isn’t exactly a restaurant, they call it a craft brewery community. Apparently, you can bring your own booze to certain places and then grab something to eat or order a drink at one of the bars. There is a craft beer area and a wine bar area so that wine and beer drinkers can unite in one area. Well, neither of us drink beer and I pretty much gave up on drinking wine (just too much sugar for me or something that leads to me wanting to eat everything in sight, plus I drink too much wine at one time, it’s like juice!). So, we had a cocktail at home of vodka sodas!
Then we headed for the short walk down there for pizza and to check out the scene. The pizza was good but REALLY light and not nearly enough cheese. We both came home and ate some chicken, bahahahahahaha. While the pizza wasn’t what we hoped, it was such a fun evening!
I also tried this cauliflower pizza crust from Whole Foods – it was pretty yummy!
And of course I have to tell you about my latest Costco finds, we scored with these new chicken breakfast sausages!
It’ comes in three packs and I kind of had to make the unofficial rule that I could only open one per week or they would be gone already!
Recipes & Round Up Favorites
- This post was super cool about the Appalachian Style of Eating – closely related to the Mediterranean Diet
- 30 Passover Friendly Desserts
- 20 Minute Meals for Busy Families
- Homemade Ranch Dressing – love how easy this looks
- A new way to hide your veggies –> Blueberry Cauliflower Smoothie
- 15 Pantry Staples for 15 Minute Dinners – yes to all of these (except we use coconut aminos instead of soy sauce)
- I think I’m going to make this weekend –> holy easy–> Dump and Bake Crockpot Omelet
Aching to get outside with your workout this weekend? Try my 500 rep bodyweight workout, you will be sore for days…. at least I was…