Just a heads up there won’t be any HH post this Monday, I’ll be enjoying the holiday weekend I hope you do too! Don’t forget to check back on Sunday though for an awesome giveaway! Have a great weekend!
What to Eat? Meal Plans
Last week Kath made a few recipes from my meal plans and not to toot my own horn, but her meals looked delicious! Fudge brownies anyone? Check out her meals here and get a special code that only works through May 31st!
PS if you sign up for a trial week you can get the meal plan she used in the free trial!
Around the web:
- I’m going to finally give in and try a few of these in my baking.
- I can’t believe this post was written by a man. Well done sir, well done.
- I want to put this on everything.
- The only way I will make these anymore.
Fitting in fitness felt hard this week since I was heading out to the conference every day. I definitely had to prioritize them, but that priority felt hard. I opted for shorter workouts <30 minutes which made it more manageable.
Friday (5/17): Getting out with Galantis Run
Set 1 x 3:
- Front Goblet Squats #45 x 8
- Incline Press #50 x 8
- DB Rows #40 x 8
Set 2 x 2:
- Step Ups x 8 each w/ #25KB
- Rear Flies #20 x 8
- Lat Raises #24 x 8-10
Set 3 x 3
- Rotational Curls 40# x 8
- Skull Crushers #20 x 15
- Reverse Crunch x 15
- Lateral lunges with front raise (10#) x 8 each
Sun (5/19) – OFF
Mon (5/20) – Aaptiv Run 5K Sprint Intervals
Tues (5/21) – 40 seconds on/ 20 seconds off x 4 rounds
- Sumo Squat with Upright Row (#35)
- Push Ups (did them on my knees)
Wed (5/22) – OFF
Thurs (5/23) – Run Power of 4 Aaptiv Run (3.2 miles)