Happy Friday! Hello Long Weekend! Mine is going to be even longer since I had to take today off work to go to the Doctor’s appointment that canceled on me last Tuesday. I didn’t mean to make it an even longer weekend, but I guess it was just in the cards for me! Quick post today with some meal recaps and fitness adventures from last week.
- Veggie Packed Breakfast Sausage Mini Quiches (Recipe coming soon- they were delish!)- Monday
- pb and banana (morning snack/breakfast 2)- Monday
- Flourless Pancake topped with almond butter and apple butter- Tuesday
- Mini Quiches and Peach – Wednesday
- Frozen Breakfast Burrito – Thursday
- Greek Yogurt, Banana, Trail mix (felt to awkward to take a picture during my meeting)
Definitely not in a chronological logical order but I had salads with Jalapeno Cheddar Turkey Burgers for a couple days, a salad with salmon, and one day I drank Jamba Juice at our works smoothie social!
Random pictures of snacks and parts of lunch not in the lunch photograph.
- Quest bars
- greek yogurt
- protein fudge (recipe in development)
- carrots and laughing cow
- Jalapeno Turkey Burger over mashed cauliflower (this was my favorite dinner)
- Mahi Burger Salads
- Green Smoothies
- Friday was Pizza from Spinatos (aka our new favorite pizza spot… we are going again to meet a friend today!)–> see weekend recap post
Fitness Adventures Recap
Sunday- Ran 5 miles
Monday- Hot Yoga + 30 minute walk at lunch
Tuesday- 3 mile run in the rain with Mr. Hungry, plus I did about 10 minutes of abs
Wednesday- Hot Yoga + 30 minute walk at lunch
Thursday- Arms and Abs
Friday- 2 Rounds of SSU Workout #1 and 25 minutes HIIT treadmill work
What’s going on this weekend? Are you traveling, having visitors or just enjoying the long weekend?
- I’m resting my shins (they were pretty mad yesterday morning) so I’m returning to the pool and taking it easy. Take the advantage to push my long run off and hopefully be ready by Monday? Looking forward to getting a lot done but also relaxing!
Make it a good one!
– xo Kelli