ookI like these juice, flavorful meatballs as a protein snack during the day. Toss with marinara, roasted zucchini slices, and pasta for a full meal.
Hello, hello, friends! I’m so excited about my book, the 30 Day Healthy Weight Loss and Cookbook already has a few reviews and a 4.5-star rating on Amazon! Thank you so much to everyone who has taken the time to leave their honest feedback—it’s amazing to see how people are reacting to this project that I worked so hard on!
If you haven’t had a chance to leave a review yet, please take a couple of minutes to head over to the Amazon page and leave your thoughts. And don’t forget you have till tomorrow to enter the giveaway!
In the meantime, I KNOW I KNOW it’s Christmas week and you probably like BUT WHERE ARE THE COOKIES? I get it, but, you also need fast and easy crowd-pleasing dinners for before and after when leftovers run out. And Lord knows the last thing I want to hear is anyone complain about the food during or right after the holiday season, that’s why I thought this super simple recipe for the 30 Day Healthy Weight Loss and Cookbook would be good to share now! Everyone will love it, it takes 30 minutes or less to make, it’s healthy so you can feel you detoxed a bit, AND no stress.
Plus, if you are looking for a practical real food guide to follow after the holidays, you can sample this now and see what delicious food awaits if you want to follow the 30-day plan from the book!
Black Pepper Chicken Meatballs and Pasta
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon italian seasonings
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 8 ounces whole wheat spaghetti or penne or brown rice or chickpea for gluten-free
- 2 cups marinara
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Set one rack on the top of the oven and one rack in the bottom. Line two large sheet pans with aluminum foil and grease them with nonstick cooking oil.
- In a medium bowl, mix the chicken with the parmesan, breadcrumbs, eggs, salt, and pepper. Form into 24 balls and place them on the sheet pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until they are cooked all the way through.
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise, then slice it into 1/2-inch half-moons. Spread them out on the other sheet pan, toss with the oil and Italian seasoning, and garlic salt. Roast for 20 minutes.
- While the meatballs and zucchini are cooking, cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
- Place the cooked pasta in a large bowl. Toss with the marina sauce, then mix in the zucchini. Divide into four bowls and top each with six meatballs. Garnish with fresh basil.
Leave a Reply