Hi out there and Happy Monday! So far my Monday has been FANTASTIC! I woke up at 4:45am and got dressed to go to the gym and get in a good workout. Usually it’s hard to wake up that early but this morning I was really looking forward to getting an early morning workout in, have a healthy smoothie for breakfast, and BLOGGING! Hungry Hobby has become such an important part of my day, I truly miss it when I can’t put up posts, it’s like something was missing. Luckily, I’ve got my routine back and I’m super excited about it!
Wien Friday night out with in laws and friends in celebration of passing NASM!
Church with in laws- I got a new hair cut and I do not love it…
Family hike before taking them back to the airport!
This Morning’s Workout:
- 6 minute slow jog progressive warm up
- 7 minutes of rolling my quads on a medicine ball
- 10 minutes of glute activation work (external rotations, glute circles, hip extensions)
- 3 minutes but kickers (1 minute rest in between each minute) at 2.0
- RUN for 10 minutes
- 2 minute calf stretch
- 45 sec cable presses/15 sec rest + 45 second plank/15 second rest repeat 3 times
- 45 sec lat pull down/15 sec rest + 45 second reverse crunches/15 second rest repeat 3 times
- Cable tricep pull downs, 12 on each arm + 8 tricep push ups/ repeat 3 times
Today is the first day of D.TOX, I know my body needs its given all the horrible things I did to it while I studied for NASM. I hadn’t heard the best things about Life Time’s Vegan Max so I wasn’t super excited for this mornings shake… until I tasted it! Holy chocolate deliciousness… I can definitely do this every morning for the next 14 days no problem! (Upon inspection I realized I should have got the Vanilla Veganmax because the chocolate does have added sugar which is technically not detox friendly, however that’s what we bought so I’m going to use it. I don’t think a couple extra grams per sugar are going to kill me as long as I avoid it all other places possible)
Looks gross, taste amazing. Also, I promise to stop taking pictures with my iphone for the blog. Blurry is not my thing I swear!
FYI, some of the links below are Life Time affiliate links!
- Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 Scoops VeganMax
- 1 Scoop Fibermend
- 1 Scoop Espresso Dynamic Greens
- Big Handful of Spinach
- Spoonful of Nutzo
and Detox Nutrients (more about those later):
Now the lack of caffeine is getting to me so I’m going to take a nap since today is my late day at work… have a good one!