Happy Friday friends (or Saturday by the time you read this post)! Today and tomorrow are weird days, they are sadly my last working at Life Time. I love Life Time and am so grateful for my time there, all the clients and co workers, and my friends. I’ll be leaving to take on teaching more nutrition classes and focusing more attention on my private practice and blog. I’m also still planning to get my group fitness instructor certification as well as Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics. If you are in the Phoenix area and interested in working at Life Time Fitness as a Dietitian please contact me through my contact page and I’ll send your information along! Alright let’s do the blog thing and go through eats just like I promised for mindful December….
- Green Juice
- Spicy Broccoli Cheddar Egg White Quiche
- Blueberries and Sun Butter
- Protein Shake
- Bison and snap peas
- Bake Cookies (from our Christmas Bucket List)
- I also had a banana (not pictured)
- Overnight Oats for Breakfast
- Almond Butter for Mid-Morning Snack
- Quest Bar- Lunch 🙁
- Salmon and Goat Cheese Salad that Mr. Hungry made me for dinner, it was so awesome to come home after my workout and have dinner made, especially a delicious Salmon.
I also drank one a sweet potato apple protein drink post workout before I went into the Sauna. For my workout I did a warm up and deadlift practice then a workout that went something like this:
30 pull ups
15 pull ups
500 meter row
9 pull ups
1000 meter row
Have a great weekend!