This Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew is made by blending a delicious pumpkin spice cashew cream, cold brew, and a scoop of collagen for a delightful and nutritious treat!
Thank God for this recipe. No really. If it wasn’t for the fact that I was sipping this delicious concoction as I type I’d be FREAKING OUT. Right, when we get settled in, right as I feel like things are finally settling down and I’m feeling a bit more even-keeled…. renovations start. F.M.L. Mr. Hungry insisted on getting the house painted and additional lights, as well as fans, be put in. I could have lived in the house without all those things, but Mr. Hungry’s detail-orientedness is on FULL ALERT and it just had to be done. So, I’ll reiterate, thank God for this pumpkin spice cold brew recipe. Every time one of those awful machines makes an ear piercing loud noise I just take a sip and I feel instantly
uplifted less pissed off.
If you need this as bad as I do here is what you do. First thing, you’ll have to make your cashew creamer which requires soaking the cashews overnight. Then you will drain the water and blend the cashews up with pumpkin spices, maple syrup, and nondairy vanilla unsweetened milk. (You can watch the facebook live I did making my cashew date coffee creamer which is very similar here. ) Now that’s your healthy pumpkin spice coffee creamer full of all kinds of nutrients from the cashews with a touch of natural sweetener. Not a bunch of chemicals and who knows what else in the store bought ones. Now blend up your cold brew with collagen for some added staying power (or skip this if you want) and some of the cashew cream, I used about 1-2 tablespoons of cashew cream. Pour over ice and enjoy! I think it’s like little sips of pumpkin spice heaven currently helping me keep it all together.
Alright, I’m off to continue tackling the to-do list for the week, see ya tomorrow for Friday Favorites! Let me know if you make this one, it’s SOOOOOOO good!
Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew#pumpkinspice #coldbrew with #cashew cream & #collagen for a delicious & nutritious treat! #paleo Click To Tweet
Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew
A Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew is made by blending a delicious pumpkin spice cashew cream, cold brew, & a scoop of collagen for a delightful & nutritious treat!
- 3/4 cup cashews, raw
- 1-2 cups water
- 1/2 to 1 cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk (or other milk)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (if you want yours sweeter add more)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- sprinkle ground cloves
- 1 scoop collagen (optional)
- Pour cashews into a mason jar or other airtight jar. Pour water into the jar making sure they are completely covered with water. Place the lid on the jar, secure tightly, let cashews soak in the water in the fridge overnight or at least 12 hours.
- Drain the water. Add cashews, spices, maple syrup, and ½ cup almond milk to a blender. Blend until smooth, add more milk as needed. This is based on your preference depending on how thick you want your creamer to be. I used ¾ cups almond milk.
- Pour the cashew creamer into a jar (you can use the same one you soaked them in if you want). Pour 6 ounces cold brew into the blender, 1 scoop collagen (optional), and 1-2 tablespoons of creamer (add more if you want a stronger flavor.) Blend for no more than 10 seconds. Pour the cold brew mixture over ice and enjoy!
I'd love to connect with you!I am always so grateful when you let me know you tried one of my recipes or workouts and tag me in your photos or updates. Tag @hungryhobbyRD if you make this!
Similar recipes you may like!