Hi, Friends! This post was supposed to go up yesterday not sure why it didn’t.. better late than never!
Hope you had a great weekend, mine was crazy busy but SO MUCH FUN! I knew this week was going to be crazy, so Mr. Hungry helped me by hitting up Costco while I went to Trader Joes, then we stopped by Whole Foods for dinner and the groceries. Love Friday night Whole Foods dates!
- 1/2 lb Black Forest Uncured Ham
- 1/2lb Maple Honey Uncured Ham
- .5 lb In House Grassfed Bison
- Plain organic 2% Greek yogurt
- Five small bananas
- 2 Bags of Broccoli
- Bag of Carrots
- Bag of Shredded Carrots
- Organic Cherry Tomatoes
- Unnatural Beef Hot Dogs
- Multi-grain and Seed Sour Dough
- 2 Cartons Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 Carton Omega 3 Eggs
- Avocados -2
- 2 Bags Salmon
- 2 Stacks Wild Planet Pole and Troll Caught
- Snap Peas
- Organic Spinach
- Black Berries
- KIND Bars
- Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- Smart Water
- Two ingredient egg white pancake
- Omelets/Fried Eggs Etc.
- Protein Bar/Protein Shake
- Bison/Avocado/Vegetable Lunchable
- Turkey/Cheese/Vegetable Lunchable
- Wild Planet Poll and Troll Caught Tuna Salads with salsa, sour cream and guac.
- Mr. Hungry- Wild Planet Poll and Troll Caught Tuna Salads or Ham Salads
Since I typically work late (or workout after work), dinner has been kind of … Nonexistent? Usually, I eat some bar at work (Quest, KIND or Ostrim Jerky) around dinner time 4-5pm. Then I get home and sometimes have veggies, at times just have a protein shake, greek yogurt or recently I’ve been grabbing protein chia pudding which is amazing! Mr. Hungry usually has an egg sandwich, uncured hot dog, leftovers from the weekend, or makes something frozen.
90 Day Challenge
This weekend was crazy but so much freaking fun! Luckily it started off with the best breakfast ever thanks to Shark! Veggie egg bake, sausage, and paleo donuts, I have to get the paleo donut recipe it was FAN FREAKING TASTIC!
My favorite part of 90 days so far is helping people set their 90-day goals, whether that is competitive weight loss/transformation or overall better health, it’s amazing to be part of someone’s journey. I finally feel like I’m doing what I was meant to do. I loved every minute of game planning with each one of my team, coming up with strategies to achieve their goals, and encouraging them that they are capable of so much more than they know possible. I also set some goals for myself but more on that later! Can’t wait to see what my team can do, it’s going to be amazing!
Leave a Reply